I’m gonna get bimax.

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I just had a sever mental breakdown. I took a picture of my side profile and my jaw looked extremely recessed. I felt like fucking roping, god why😭?! I will do everything to get that bimax. Going to make a appoint monday for a consultation. Damn i felt like dying. Hardmax or cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, itzyaboyJJ, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me and Tai Lung
Post the pic

your jaw looks fine, i'd argue above average
pms if its really that bad (also fuck you i need it more than you)

I just had a sever mental breakdown. I took a picture of my side profile and my jaw looked extremely recessed. I felt like fucking roping, god why😭?! I will do everything to get that bimax. Going to make a appoint monday for a consultation. Damn i felt like dying. Hardmax or cope.
LARP your not recessed, maybe ur maxilla is

yep I need bimax as well

Life would be so much better if I had the same jaw when jutting

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
your jaw looks fine, i'd argue above average
pms if its really that bad (also fuck you i need it more than you)

• JFL
Reactions: drag
With what money tho ur broke

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
I might get one for discounted since I have a breathing problem