I’m losing my mind trying to find a good dr for eye area

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
I’m looking to get cantho and ultimately a hunter almond shape. I don’t have enough for saddles jfl. pls tell me good drs I’ve researched throughly and need opinions.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and vampyre
Those easier kinds of surgeries can be done at home manually

U can watch the tutorial and apply anaesthesia

It’s as easy as changing a screen protector

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 52566 and 3 others
you guys are fucking useless

• +1
Reactions: vampyre and bradpittshairline
dr shekelstein

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
you guys are fucking useless
have you tried real self . Com? Don’t take this forums advice seriously people here are misinformed and tend to spiral on things that likely don’t even have any effect on end result.

Im looking for this too but I can’t afford this surgery at the moment so I’m not wasting my brain on it

• +1
Reactions: vampyre
have you tried real self . Com? Don’t take this forums advice seriously people here are misinformed and tend to spiral on things that likely don’t even have any effect on end result.

Im looking for this too but I can’t afford this surgery at the moment so I’m not wasting my brain on it
i was hoping for a few serious users. i have tried real self but all of the results aren't as drastic as i want and no male does it jfl. usually done by ocuplastic surgeons and most of them are for ptosis or something erratic. best option is a canthoplasty/pexy combined with a temporal lift. there are a few doctors im considering but they are all turkish jews and results look weird. im in the same predicament and don't even have enough of the quotation. these faggots that rot here don't realize eye is law. this will literally ascend me so hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566 and bradpittshairline