Im making a presentation about lefort 3 to my class

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
Im bouta blackpill and educate my whole class so hard. funny thing is so many of them need jaw surgery and one of them is severly deformed with a class 3 bite jfl.

Does anyone have any surgery footage, topics, whatever material i could use to present it? Or what aspects should i talk ab to make it as NT and educational as possible? I need some ideas and help

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 26410, RAMU KAKA and 16 others
Loser

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29167, lightskinbengali and 9 others
Go full autist mode and blatantly point out the subhumans in your class.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 29167, GymCelNeckPill and 17 others
Autism, this is why you are KHHV loser and have no friends

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spectacularpixlr, rand anon and depressionmaxxing
dont care + im nt
The presentation won't be no fun if you're NT, you'll just be standing there giggling.

You should make the presentation stone cold, and make as many people feel bad as possible.

Then when ur teacher gets mad u should flick the fire alarm and go home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 24940, AscensionCel and 11 others
Autism, this is why you are KHHV loser and have no friends
2 girls in my class had a crush on me and i said no to both. i have friends and a social life. yes i might be autistic
The presentation won't be no fun if you're NT, you'll just be standing there giggling.

You should make the presentation stone cold, and make as many people feel bad as possible.

Then when ur teacher gets mad u should flick the fire alarm and go home.
i should stare at all the deformed subhumans as i explain how the surgery is performed ☠️

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, datboijj, Lucid and 3 others
i should stare at all the deformed subhumans as i explain how the surgery is performed ☠️
You genuinely should, but you are just mentally masturbating and won't actually go through with it.

In case you actually DO go through with it, do a audio recording with ur phone in ur pocket and post the evidence here, I'll personally reward you. (If you make it good)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Lucid, Av0nr and 2 others
2 girls in my class had a crush on me and i said no to both. i have friends and a social
Autistic statement, they probably lost a bet. And just because ur a walking punching bag in the one piece fanclub doesn’t mean u have friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, gribsufer1, LowTrust and 1 other person
Wtf don't ruin your reputation bro. Normies would think that's weird af

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and depressionmaxxing
Imagine you’re trying to make them feel bad while you’re actually educating them and they get the surgery for real and end up mogging you :lul: :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Thomas Parker, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
Autistic statement, they probably lost a bet. And just because ur a walking punching bag in the one piece fanclub doesn’t mean u have friends
oh yeah totally thats why she begged to dance w me and i said no multiple times and all the other times she tried getting close to me for a full year. ofc its a bet.

being outside with my friends everyday is most def just a joke of them too

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust and rand anon
Im bouta blackpill and educate my whole class so hard. funny thing is so many of them need jaw surgery and one of them is severly deformed with a class 3 bite jfl.

Does anyone have any surgery footage, topics, whatever material i could use to present it? Or what aspects should i talk ab to make it as NT and educational as possible? I need some ideas and help
If you don't care about social shaming use the Blackpill stats on the incel wiki about jaw

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Wtf don't ruin your reputation bro. Normies would think that's weird af
nah everybody knows i wanna be a jaw surgeon so they understand the choice of topic, last time i talked about mewing

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, gribsufer1, rand anon and 1 other person
YES YES YES PLEASE DO THIS

BLACKPILL THEM IN THE MOST BLEAK WAY POSSIBLE

PURE CAGEFUEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and depressionmaxxing
Imagine you’re trying to make them feel bad while you’re actually educating them and they get the surgery for real and end up mogging you :lul: :feelswhy:
im having trimax too they cant outperform me lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and FutureSlayer
You genuinely should, but you are just mentally masturbating and won't actually go through with it.

In case you actually DO go through with it, do a audio recording with ur phone in ur pocket and post the evidence here, I'll personally reward you. (If you make it good)
im austriacel 99% of the forum wouldnt understand a word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
im austriacel 99% of the forum wouldnt understand a word
Do the presentation in English, just say it's due to the lack of subject related terminology in the dutch language.

But if ur actually gon do it, don't do no pussy shit, because then I ain't paying up.
I'll give u even more if you succeed to video it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and depressionmaxxing
Do the presentation in English, just say it's due to the lack of subject related terminology in the dutch language.

But if ur actually gon do it, don't do no pussy shit, because then I ain't paying up.
I'll give u even more if you succeed to record it.
nigga no give me useful material to present instead

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
oh yeah totally thats why she begged to dance w me and i said no multiple times and all the other times she tried getting close to me for a full year. ofc its a bet.

• JFL
Reactions: Interested
You won't go through with it either way, so I won't put any effort
Im doing the presentation, im gonna study this shit too once im done w school and i do not care about peoples opinion ab me (i did way worse)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rand anon and Deleted member 28896
Im doing the presentation, im gonna study this shit too once im done w school and i do not care about peoples opinion ab me (i did way worse)
Cool, don't forget the audio recording.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Cool, don't forget the audio recording.
nigga give me material 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

yk what i dont need it i‘ll find everything on my own

nigga give me material 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

yk what i dont need it i‘ll find everything on my own
As you should, JFL.

It's not even a hard topic to research, just go over why someone should get it, how the procedure works (include a case study if possible), and then end with possible sides and how quality of life has improved post-surgery.

Don't forget to integrate as much lookism as possible, and if you've got anyone in your class with a recessed maxilla bring them on stage (if you don't have any extreme cases available just bring a flat faced foid).

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and rand anon
d if you've got anyone in your class with a recessed maxilla bring them on stage (if you don't have any extreme cases available just bring a flat faced foid).
@depressionmaxxing use a noodle foid for this, mongoloids need to know their place in the skull hierarchy :feelshehe::feelshehe::Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 28896
As you should, JFL.

It's not even a hard topic to research, just go over why someone should get it, how the procedure works (include a case study if possible), and then end with possible sides and how quality of life has improved post-surgery.

Don't forget to integrate as much lookism as possible, and if you've got anyone in your class with a recessed maxilla bring them on stage (if you don't have any extreme cases available just bring a flat faced foid).
i have an extreme case in my class. im talking extreme underbite class 3, recessed inwards MAXILLA, no cheekbones her jaws go like <- -> but she is a girl and has confidence jfl. bitch cant even speak properly and everybody cringes when she decides to talk with teachers, im sorry for her.

but she would be the perfect candidate for a lf3 and her face gave me the idea

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 28896
i have an extreme case in my class. im talking extreme underbite class 3, recessed inwards MAXILLA, no cheekbones her jaws go like <- -> but she is a girl and has confidence jfl. bitch cant even speak properly and everybody cringes when she decides to talk with teachers, im sorry for her.

but she would be the perfect candidate for a lf3 and her face gave me the idea
Is she noodle like @rand anon suggested?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29724, rand anon and depressionmaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and depressionmaxxing
  • +1
do it lmao

explain why younger candidates are better and visualize what your saying

ex:
-paint a picture of how a face can deform during puberty, give relatable examples

-talk more about the reasons on why the surgery would be needed, and pros and cons

-avoid talking about actual weird descriptions of the surgery, unless you guys are med students no one cares ab that

we don't know what this girl looks like she could be ugly or a wh0re, and no telling me they are a HTB or stacylite does not count as proof

we don't know what this girl looks like she could be ugly or a wh0re, and no telling me they are a HTB or stacylite does not count as proof
literally 🌛

and im truely sorry for her and i wish she would do the surgery, sadly she is too confident and thinks she doesnt need it

Attachments

• 6BC303E9-760E-42FC-95C0-78377F1C83E9.jpeg
    6BC303E9-760E-42FC-95C0-78377F1C83E9.jpeg
    513.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust

please reconsider, this is embarrassing asf if you're not Larping you're gonna regret it

please reconsider, this is embarrassing asf if you're not Larping you're gonna regret it
idk dude. i talked openly about every blackpill topic once when some 5“4 iranian refugee came and tried to bluepill my class. another time i talked about races and hitler. lefort 3 would just be the cherry on the top atp

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
2 girls in my class had a crush on me and i said no to both. i have friends and a social life. yes i might be autistic

Name does not check out

Fuck you chad I thought you were one of us!!!

Name does not check out

Fuck you chad I thought you were one of us!!!
its just nt probably, yall niggas say im subhuman every time i post myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Gaygymmaxx
Just give out info and increase price of surgeries theorem

U niggas said to gatekeep forum too cuz normies yet u do this.

Regardless OP do it, would be funny and have someone record presentation by saying its to use it to improve upon speaking skills

• +1
Just give out info and increase price of surgeries theorem

U niggas said to gatekeep forum too cuz normies yet u do this.

Regardless OP do it, would be funny and have someone record presentation by saying its to use it to improve upon speaking skills
jfl if you think im spreading the blackpill and or anyone there will give af. sorry im not recording
Post pic of urself
you can find it in my profile if you search for it, greycel

jfl if you think im spreading the blackpill and or anyone there will give af. sorry im not recording

you can find it in my profile if you search for it, greycel
Not greycel still deciding on avi

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679