Im making a presentation about lefort 3 to my class

Well, how did they look
one had no jaw but gl eye area with body halo and is about to get blackpilled hard. (wish i fucked her, now i regret it)

the other one was a brown ltn hijabi, sweet personality but not attractive.

the third was a literal medically considerd midget

the forth was the most ugly fat girl curryskined girl i‘ve seen in my life.

i rejected them, all of that happend this year and thats probably my looksmatch too jfl its over for me

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Just destroy your SMV and NTness theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and depressionmaxxing
As you should, JFL.

It's not even a hard topic to research, just go over why someone should get it, how the procedure works (include a case study if possible), and then end with possible sides and how quality of life has improved post-surgery.

Don't forget to integrate as much lookism as possible, and if you've got anyone in your class with a recessed maxilla bring them on stage (if you don't have any extreme cases available just bring a flat faced foid).
If I was ever used as a fucking example on stage for "someone with a recessed maxilla" I'm fucking ENDING IT

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
dont fool yourself, man. youre a depressed fucking loser and its gonna stay that way lmao. i dont really care for the post u made. just want to remind you of your shit genetics. it seems youve found some coping mechs. but no. youre fucking ugly/depressed.

its over and the best part is, deep down, you know it.

dont fool yourself, man. youre a depressed fucking loser and its gonna stay that way lmao. i dont really care for the post u made. just want to remind you of your shit genetics. it seems youve found some coping mechs. but no. youre fucking ugly/depressed.

its over and the best part is, deep down, you know it.
nigga what are you talking about💀

Im bouta blackpill and educate my whole class so hard. funny thing is so many of them need jaw surgery and one of them is severly deformed with a class 3 bite jfl.

Does anyone have any surgery footage, topics, whatever material i could use to present it? Or what aspects should i talk ab to make it as NT and educational as possible? I need some ideas and help

>Most NT looksmax.org poster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and depressionmaxxing
in ur presentation pull up pics of before and afters, and after you've shown the pics point out all the subhumans in ur class and say they need it

go full troller mode

• +1
one had no jaw but gl eye area with body halo and is about to get blackpilled hard. (wish i fucked her, now i regret it)

the other one was a brown ltn hijabi, sweet personality but not attractive.

the third was a literal medically considerd midget

the forth was the most ugly fat girl curryskined girl i‘ve seen in my life.

i rejected them, all of that happend this year and thats probably my looksmatch too jfl its over for me
Sorry but that's not impressive at all

• JFL