Im not leaving my house ever again

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
I usually dont go outside because i am obviously looksmaxxing, and the one time i decided to go out and play football my face got hit by a ball, its over, only housemaxxing from now on.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, normie_joe, Tryingtoascend and 8 others
Nice to meet a fellow Hermit :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
I usually dont go outside because i am obviously looksmaxxing, and the one time i decided to go out and play football my face got hit by a ball, its over, only housemaxxing from now on.
dont forget to clean ur gaming wall full of cum, oh and almost forgot u have to stay inside all day get no sun and talk to ur imaginary friends to looksmaxx, good luck!

• +1
Reactions: kramer
Brutal. Did it reduce your PSL?

CSLUhQ9XAAEKRx7.png

• WTF
dont forget to clean ur gaming wall full of cum, oh and almost forgot u have to stay inside all day get no sun and talk to ur imaginary friends to looksmaxx, good luck!
Im not a fapper and i get plenty of sun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and ArcticStorm
Im not a fapper and i get plenty of sun.
in ur house? LMFAO the sun of ur screen shining on ur face all day? or is it the fact that u u have no friends (not tryna be brutal here this is just a fuckin idiot thread) so u resort to this stupid ass forum gtfo here, ppl here do everything to make teeenage boys look like girls or kill themselves j so they can have less competition and still be gay

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and ascension
Housemaxxing jfl 💀

• +1
You play football? Npc spotted, all my homies play niggas and triggas

• JFL
hamza fan greycel spotted

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Rimaxtis and N1666
in ur house? LMFAO the sun of ur screen shining on ur face all day? or is it the fact that u u have no friends (not tryna be brutal here this is just a fuckin idiot thread) so u resort to this stupid ass forum gtfo here, ppl here do everything to make teeenage boys look like girls or kill themselves j so they can have less competition and still be gay
I know what im doing kid dont worry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Come over in lingerie to my house and get on your knees to get hit by two balls.