srs

@HerpDerpson @Hardrada

ill tell my whole thoughts when herpdeprson replies

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
80E4A607 D661 42D1 9C68 46956FE55107

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Thing about his previous women (not counting the sheboon that betabuxxed him, lol) is that they were fangirls. Luna was an ex-vegan and Catherine wasn't even his fan, she just wanted any celebrity. So they didn't even like him personally all that much. Such kind of relationship is set up for failure. Like, at least Belle actually supports him in the whole primal autism.
Catherine admitted on tape that she has brain damage, that is doctors has found empty zones in her brain that were destroyed by drugs. She's basically your typical bpd-ridden emotional vampire slut. Luna, with her constantly appearing in his videos, it seems like she's always wanted to stroke her own ego, to become a celebrity herself. Now Gatis himself is a manipulative cunt, so he's probably lying about her sexually abusing their son, but it's probably true that she doesn't let Gatis see him because the child is her single mother welfare cashcow.
Did these women deserve being acid'ed and having their vagina glued? No, nobody on earth deserves that. Do I feel sorry for them? Eh, not really. They were mean bitches. Sure, they didn't deserve it, but they earned it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899