im pretty sure everyone can fraud 1-2cm of height naturally just by doing this

finn899

finn899

Kraken
3 weeks ago i made a post saying 'i grew an inch at 20' this got my hyped for no reason turns out i never grew it was a supplement called 'msm' that i took for a week before the post and since i measured mid day it gave me the illusion i grew 2cm when it was just my morning height and to prove its not placebo i didnt even know MSM keeps morning height i baught it for joints/eyebrows but somebody said it in the thread that was probobly the reason i 'grew' and i was in denial at first. If you combine MSM with being very lean so you have have less weight on the spine throughout the day im nearly positive you can hold morning height which can make you 2 taller throught the day,but if you are deadlifting or lifting things too heavy then that will most likely lose your morning height no matter what but for non gymcels this is good to do.(warning only take msm if you are done growing like me apparently this stunts growth)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goldpill, Miniskull, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
this is known

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
What are all the guaranteed benefits of MSM? Can someone link a thread

most topics were on glucosamine, never heard of MSM doing it

most topics were on glucosamine, never heard of MSM doing it
yeah this is the exact one i took

How do you know it was the MSN and not glucosamine that caused the effects?
because i stoopped taking it for 2 weeks to make sure i didnt actually grow,but no i went back to being 5'11 barefoot in the night time so i lost the inch it was 100 pecnt from glucosamine,im gonna start taking it again tommorow.

i can't take it while growing??? wouldnt it help me?
no it will apparently stop you growing naturally,this pill just gives you 2 cm because it keeps your morning height,

because i stoopped taking it for 2 weeks to make sure i didnt actually grow,but no i went back to being 5'11 barefoot in the night time so i lost the inch it was 100 pecnt from glucosamine,im gonna start taking it again tommorow.
so it was the glucosamine then, not MSN? Either way I'll get a supplement with both to be on the safe side

so it was the glucosamine then, not MSN? Either way I'll get a supplement with both to be on the safe side
im not sure i think you need both this supplement is called 'glucosamine' but it contains MSM too

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Retarded question, but wouldn't this make you unable to fix your back posture because it "locks" the spine? Asking because I have bad back posture.

• +1
Reactions: zura and finn899
Retarded question, but wouldn't this make you unable to fix your back posture because it "locks" the spine? Asking because I have bad back posture.
thats not a retarted question thats genius i never thought of that,im gonna stop taking it again work on my posture for 3 months including stretches,and when im leaan so my spine is weightless ill start taking it again i guess because my posture is also bad i need to stop slacking

• +1
Reactions: zura and awpatheris
thats not a retarted question thats genius i never thought of that,im gonna stop taking it again work on my posture for 3 months including stretches,and when im leaan so my spine is weightless ill start taking it again i guess because my posture is also bad i need to stop slacking
ive heard it stops making ppl grow if you take it in puberty,t probobly fuses everything so you should only take it when your posture is perfect and then yiou will always be 2 cm taller bc of morning height and good posture

• +1
Reactions: awpatheris
This isn’t msm you retard
you stupid nifgga? first of all glucose is the main ingrediant to hold morning heightAND IT CLEARLY HAS MSM IN IT look at the ingrediants at the back too

• Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss
View attachment 2689702 you stupid nifgga? first of all glucose is the main ingrediant to hold morning heightAND IT CLEARLY HAS MSM IN IT look at the ingrediants at the back too
GLUCOSAMINE YEAH BUT NOT Methylsulfonylmethane that kept your morning height

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and finn899
GLUCOSAMINE YEAH BUT NOT Methylsulfonylmethane that kept your morning height
so this is the right supplement to keep morning height but its actuallly glucose that keeps it not msm?

so this is the right supplement to keep morning height but its actuallly glucose that keeps it not msm?
exactly msm has nothing to do with it rather it’s the glucosamine that kept your morning height

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and finn899
exactly msm has nothing to do with it rather it’s the glucosamine that kept your morning height
oh i didnt know thanks for telling me i thought it was msm,the back says it has 900 mg of glucose thats enough right?

oh i didnt know thanks for telling me i thought it was msm,the back says it has 900 mg of glucose thats enough right?
you need at least 1500mg to keep your morning height so if you take 3 tablets as it says you get 2700mg which is probably too much

Natural parasites are so dangerous and all according to you but intaking synthetic garbage is not a problem at all huh ?

Dumbass OP its known GSM has that effect

Natural parasites are so dangerous and all according to you but intaking synthetic garbage is not a problem at all huh ?
Even if it does harm which it probably does it’s worth 2 cm of height,also no parasite is natural lmao

3 weeks ago i made a post saying 'i grew an inch at 20' this got my hyped for no reason turns out i never grew it was a supplement called 'msm' that i took for a week before the post and since i measured mid day it gave me the illusion i grew 2cm when it was just my morning height and to prove its not placebo i didnt even know MSM keeps morning height i baught it for joints/eyebrows but somebody said it in the thread that was probobly the reason i 'grew' and i was in denial at first. If you combine MSM with being very lean so you have have less weight on the spine throughout the day im nearly positive you can hold morning height which can make you 2 taller throught the day,but if you are deadlifting or lifting things too heavy then that will most likely lose your morning height no matter what but for non gymcels this is good to do.(warning only take msm if you are done growing like me apparently this stunts growth)
how does msm stunt growth. I took msm for like 4 months and I was growing fine

Does it work for closed plate cels

0 sides but only take it if you are done growing height wise
I did a little research, and found 0 proof backing up your claim where people should not take it until bone growth is complete (vertical) and even found stuff that says it may be helpful.
First,
According to this study: "https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286662/#:~:text=CONCLUSION:,plate promoted longitudinal bone growth.", in which it states:
"GS and CS treatment drugs led to marked cellular proliferation of the growth plate and bone formation, showing that drug targeting of the tibial epiphyseal growth plate promoted longitudinal bone growth.", it litterally states the complete opposite.
(Only works for open-plate, obviously.)
And another study targeting MSM, titled "

Methylsulfonylmethane increases osteogenesis and regulates the mineralization of the matrix by transglutaminase 2 in SHED cells​

"
from: "https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0225598", in which it states (roughly) it helps regulate bone growth in shed cells, (and possibly standard bone), and even increases osteogenesis (good thing for mini pekkas.)
"Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally occurring, sulfate-containing, organic compound. It has been shown to stimulate the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells into osteoblast-like cells and bone formation. "

please show any studies saying otherwise, im still learning. *edit for grammar.