Im so close to roping

MRPERSONNN

MRPERSONNN

Silver
Im so close to ending it all my life is worthless I wish i never existed in this shitty world. All i do is rot at home because whenever i go out all i get are funny looks and negative reinforcement i have no prospects for my future i dropped out of education. Theres no point in living like this just being a burden on my parents. I use to actually enjoy life when I was young because I was oblivious to how cruel the world is but now I know and its unbearable to live like this.

360 F 303558581 2TV5YaAK4MzuOMhuW1yo7rgWUXjLUrRN

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, DR. NICKGA and GabachoCopium
cant relate, honestly life been kinda chill as of recent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Krakowski and MRPERSONNN
Average Ramirez Fag boy

• JFL
Reactions: MRPERSONNN
We love you

• +1
Then just do it hang yourself chris Benoit type shit

• JFL
Punish humanity

• +1
Im so close to ending it all my life is worthless I wish i never existed in this shitty world. All i do is rot at home because whenever i go out all i get are funny looks and negative reinforcement i have no prospects for my future i dropped out of education. Theres no point in living like this just being a burden on my parents. I use to actually enjoy life when I was young because I was oblivious to how cruel the world is but now I know and its unbearable to live like this.

View attachment 2516486
Pov: the life of your average ramierz fan

• JFL

View attachment 2516486
Love yourself