Im so subhuman I cant even surgery max

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
apparently my joints in my face are so fucked from tmj that the surgeon doesnt want to perform any major surgeries in my face.
my plan was bimax, bsso and genio but the only thing thats possible is a genio.
my face is recessed, is there anything I can still do?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 13197, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
you can cope with this one song

• So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Damn how did you get tmj in the first place?

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
23824441 EAD1 4844 A70D 033BCA26AF8C

this is what I wanted and the red circle is whats the only option for me jfll

Damn how did you get tmj in the first place?
i habe no idea honesly. never really fell for the chew meme either but the doc himself said its pretty bad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 9274
i habe no idea honesly. never really fell for the chew meme either but the doc himself said its pretty bad
Damn your genes fucked you really hard. Im so sorry

Damn your genes fucked you really hard. Im so sorry
bro Im seriously kinda devastated. I spent years saving up and now would have been the perfect timing. i dont even know what Im doing here tbh I legit cant looksmax any further

bro Im seriously kinda devastated. I spent years saving up and now would have been the perfect timing. i dont even know what Im doing here tbh I legit cant looksmax any further
Maybe ask a different surgeon if he would do it. I think this surgeon doesnt want to take the risk to fuck up your face even more.

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly, oldcelloser and Gaia262
apparently my joints in my face are so fucked from tmj that the surgeon doesnt want to perform any major surgeries in my face.
post pics so i can make funny edits

Maybe ask a different surgeon if he would do it. I think this surgeon doesnt want to take the risk to fuck up your face even more.
I have to take the L its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
visit coceancig all of the plates for his surgeries are custom made just for you

Idk much but Botox to ur masseters? Maybe u can as always get implants aswell to get the same results however midface implants are bad for fixing recession

Idk much but Botox to ur masseters? Maybe u can as always get implants aswell to get the same results however midface implants are bad for fixing recession
I would look uncanny af with implants. I heard about botox and I will ask why thats not an option

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

You can consult with @Sergio-OMS , he may give another indication as he does IMDO.

rtt and smash fats foid imo

this OP, ive never heard of anyone refused for bimax and genio

cant you ask another surgeon

Don’t despair, just speak to another surgeon, and make no mention of your current surgeon