I'm struggling with my teeth, jaw, orthodontist and everything related to that in general

I

itwillallbeoversoon

appealmaxxer
I've never been lucky to have good teeth and at the age of 17 I got braces in hopes to finally get good teeth.

My ortho extracted 2 of my lower premolars because of my overcrowding in the mandible, at that time I just didn't know any better and just wanted normal teeth for once.

Fast forward to now 19 years old, my mandible got pulled back alot and seems to be getting more and more narrow, I have a really big overbite due to the mandible recession and my face changed negatively in any place that it could. Always stuggled with not being attractive and now this made me even worse.

I'll probably need lower jaw surgery to fix my overbite and something to widen my mandible aswell and who knows what else. And that's not even the only problem in my life.

How to deal with all of this shit man? What was supposed to be a simple teeth fix turned out in a disaster that's going to cost me thousands.

I genuinely don't know how will I ever be able to fix this man

• +1
Reactions: champagnepapi, normie_joe, Deleted member 33579 and 1 other person
Are you in the U.S.?

You’re a better person than I am. I would’ve murdered the orthodontist and his entire family. I would’ve gone to jail fr

and my face changed negatively in any place that it could. Always stuggled with not being attractive and now this made me even worse
I feel you on this I should never have gone to the orthodontist at 16 and should’ve waited until I had finished developing. The irreversible effects just enrages me. I feel like my mother got scammed and so did I, the orthodontist did their job to “straighten teeth” but I am suffering. I’m very much feeling like you in your vent most days of my weeks