New Giga low inhib looksmax for teeth

that vein is in the way shit, def cant do filler there unless i become an expert, I wanted more hooding and reduce UEE.

there's these that are basically a bunch of intertwined wires for lifting deep wrinkles, if you put a few together it should be enough to create the appearance of an extended orbital.

• Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer and pneumocystosis
This is a bad idea, your dentist or ortho can do this for you for cheap, why risk it?

View attachment 2774065

there's these that are basically a bunch of intertwined wires for lifting deep wrinkles, if you put a few together it should be enough to create the appearance of an extended orbital.
im gonna do this soon and make a thread on it

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
holy high iq, thread on the EMS part now
Its not in one thread its mentioned in multiple threads just use the search function. But for you id say you don't need to chew for gonion flare unless you're clenching in your pfp then id say chew to get that gonion flare when not clenching. You'd benefit with more Zygos and less UEE which are very easy to get, esp with your eyes its the perfect base for less uee( without surgery ofc ).

Its not in one thread its mentioned in multiple threads just use the search function. But for you id say you don't need to chew for gonion flare unless you're clenching in your pfp then id say chew to get that gonion flare when not clenching. You'd benefit with more Zygos and less UEE which are very easy to get, esp with your eyes its the perfect base for less uee( without surgery ofc ).
very hard to get zygos and im doing ORCs pdo for my UEE

to any other autist trying this at home, make sure you have the money to go to the dentist in case you fuck up lol.

mirin OP, I like this new era of looksmaxxing. I may have to one up you now... hmmmm

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, dragomaxxer and Clavicular
im gonna do this soon and make a thread on it

this isn't exact science but the pull they have more or less works like this (with the blue being the area it stretches the skin in)

so in your case.

something like this could pull the inner section of your eyebrow down, if that is what you are trying to create.

this doesn't always work and also doesn't work on every section of the face though, but if you pull the skin with your fingers you should be able to somewhat tell what could work, the cheeks for example don't move at all unless the volume is somewhere at the cheekbone.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
to any other autist trying this at home, make sure you have the money to go to the dentist in case you fuck up lol.

mirin OP, I like this new era of looksmaxxing. I may have to one up you now... hmmmm
I know you have a filler thread coming soon but I already ordered some to DIY, challenge accepted pneumo.

More threads like this coming soon but the new era of looksmaxxing will be good.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Not really but I can see why you'd say that.

Theres a much more simpler method thats less riskier and will yield results fast. You just have to look for it
ur just saying random theory atp be specific

• JFL
Reactions: Tyrant
I’d prob go to a dentist for this broski

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
View attachment 2774092View attachment 2774093View attachment 2774094
this isn't exact science but the pull they have more or less works like this (with the blue being the area it stretches the skin in)

so in your case.

View attachment 2774100
something like this could pull the inner section of your eyebrow down, if that is what you are trying to create.

this doesn't always work and also doesn't work on every section of the face though, but if you pull the skin with your fingers you should be able to somewhat tell what could work, the cheeks for example don't move at all unless the volume is somewhere at the cheekbone.
yes saar im trying to pull the skin downward under my brow to create hooding and PDO could do that safer than filler i guess

miring the low inhibition to do this, but like orc said i dont think its worth the pontential risks considering how important teeth are and the likely hood of fucking yourself over hard in the long run

we should all just jewmax and get veneers instead

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Clavicular
View attachment 2774065

where do you find info on these things, wasnt even aware of their existence wtf

yes saar im trying to pull the skin downward under my brow to create hooding and PDO could do that safer than filler i guess
as long as they're placed under or on the eyebrow they shouldn't cause any pull upwards.

where do you find info on these things, wasnt even aware of their existence wtf
mommy bloggers are already diying these, even the tranny discords I've infiltrated haven't gotten their hands on them yet, but they are injecting aqualyx into their faces en masse so we're still behind.

• Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer
as long as they're placed under or on the eyebrow they shouldn't cause any pull upwards.

mommy bloggers are already diying these, even the tranny discords I've infiltrated haven't gotten their hands on them yet, but they are injecting aqualyx into their faces en masse so we're still behind.

jfl at the fact that random discord trannies put more effort into actual looksmaxing and experimentation than 99% of this forum

• +1

Holy fuck guys we cant let trannies beat us at our own game? Do u guys not see whats at stakes???

ngl i had bruxism as a kid and got the same length teeth now and get a lot or compliments

Can u make a thread explaining what the fuck it does idk abt that shit tbh
^^^ @NorwoodAscender or pm with details if you dont mind interested in this as well

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Can u make a thread explaining what the fuck it does idk abt that shit tbh
i will if i see good results. i’m using it to hypertrophy my malaris (straighter lower lids and more pct) and my lower masseters like that guy said for a more angular jaw

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
i will if i see good results. i’m using it to hypertrophy my malaris (straighter lower lids and more pct) and my lower masseters like that guy said for a more angular jaw
What are you going to be chewing on?

• +1
can u link me urs and explain breifly how to use

^^^ @NorwoodAscender or pm with details if you dont mind interested in this as well
i’ll pm u a thread that talks about it. it could rlly help u also with ur eye area if im remembering what’s urs looks like correctly

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and dragomaxxer
i’ll pm u a thread that talks about it. it could rlly help u also with ur eye area if im remembering what’s urs looks like correctly

yeah i remember we spoke about it, similar issue with the sphenoid allignment and etc

your eye area is looking better too from what i see

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
"phsique is cope" -does roids-

• +1
yeah i remember we spoke about it, similar issue with the sphenoid allignment and etc

your eye area is looking better too from what i see
Pm me the thread

Holy fuck guys we cant let trannies beat us at our own game? Do u guys not see whats at stakes???
trannies are the missing link between women and comprehensible speech, if they can translate the utter garbage produced by the xx chromosome I can use it.

honestly i say fuck it when ur at 50 u might as well gymcel

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Sushifart and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Ong i wont, all my tik toks spread misinformation like “dont lift weights “
-natural chad after hearing that advice- "wow thanks bro it totally worked"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Sushifart and Clavicular
do u agree with my idea to to shave them all down to the same length?
They’d still be misaligned without any other work and a dentist would probably refuse to file down your bottom left front tooth because it would expose the dentin and possibly the nerve if they did it that far

• +1
do u agree with my idea to to shave them all down to the same length?
But u still mog so it doesn’t matter that much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Clavicular
make a thread on how to have gay sex @ylrven

• +1
  • +1
i have crowding as well but i’m not gonna do this shit jfl. just gonna stick to my cope gonion pulling while chewing
Have you noticed any results from the gonion pulling?

• +1
I have minor dental crowding in the lower teeth, I had braces in elementary school but didnt wear a retainer after like a dumbass.
View attachment 2773967

Now this is the result

Video of me talking on tik tok and normies FLAMED my teeth

View attachment 2773949

Now Ive got DECENT teeth but if u look in the one video, that one out of place front tooth is longer than the other 3 making it look bigger

But what are these ramblings?

Dental drilling to fix the crowding.

as you can see, this is an easy way to fix small issues in the teeth. My plan is to file down that one tooth that you saw in the video to make it look even to the others

This wont fix the root cause but will mask it to the untrained eye

View attachment 2773957

I have no idea which drill is good, but it seems like a cheaper alternative to braces/Invisalign for minor dental adjustments.

This cant be any worse than my last theory to "gonion pull" to fix the crowding
-PSA I tried it and got TMJ for 3 days

View attachment 2773963

TLDR im gonna file all my teeth down to the same length to get a more aesthetic smile.

curious to see some of the high iq users replies to my autistic ramblings

@Orc @pneumocystosis

Holy shit were to start hahahahhaha, i thought i was autistic but this dude just gigs mogs my autism wtf

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, NotCarv and scrunchables