New Giga low inhib looksmax for teeth

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and nullandvoid
Do not file your teeth down you will destroy the enamel protecting your teeth and maybe even the dentin if you do to much, your tooth will be very susceptible to infection it also be very painful

Last edited:
Jay Cutler wasnt subhuman, he mogged you hard face wise when he was young so stfu
Images 75
Images 73
Images 74
6714cede22b87a8e1590ed3c05c84eea

Jay Cutler was Chadlite in face when young, also frame mogger and average height.
Also jfls at ur teeth looksmaxxing just destroy ur teeth like fucking Michel Angello destroyed Marble to give it shape theory.
I know you do those cringe tiktoks for attention n shit but u make urself look very dumb like self humilliation type shit lol

Jay Cutler wasnt subhuman, he mogged you hard face wise when he was young so stfuView attachment 2774245View attachment 2774246View attachment 2774247View attachment 2774248
Jay Cutler was Chadlite in face when young, also frame mogger and average height.
Also jfls at ur teeth looksmaxxing just destroy ur teeth like fucking Michel Angello destroyed Marble to give it shape theory.
I know you do those cringe tiktoks for attention n shit but u make urself look very dumb like self humilliation type shit lol
Jfl at u thinking im gonna read that shit or care

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
And if you have bad dental development it is due to Vitamin A defiencies from modern diet

Seriously dude just invest in Invisalign your gonna fuck up your teeth, yours aren't bad you prob will only need like 1 year of Invisalign

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I have no idea which drill is good, but it seems like a cheaper alternative to braces/Invisalign for minor dental adjustments.

@Orc @pneumocystosis
Having an actual dentist grind it down would also be a cheaper alternative.
If you just grind a little bit off each week, I think you would be fine but, asking an actual Dentist if this was a good idea would seem to me to be the route to go. Also it is possible that tooth is decending because there is some issue with the root a Dentist could see, not clear if this was always an issue for you.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Clavicular
normies are the first ones to point out on people failos i hate normies

Invisalign or bust. Not even a single dot after seeing it mentioned.

Do not file down your teeth.

Save up money and get braces or Invisalign. Teeth are things that you don't want to fuck with d.i.y. If you shave down your teeth, you will just remove enamel, and will cause tooth decay. I have seen people do stupid shit like wrap rubber bands around their teeth to move them closer, and they end up fucking the teeth and have to get it pulled. Once you lose teeth, you lose bone too.

Amidst the bustling chaos of a intergalactic marketplace, aliens haggle over stardust and moonbeams while cosmic clowns juggle miniature galaxies for entertainment. Meanwhile, a band of space pirates plans to plunder the Milky Way using a fleet of flying saucers disguised as disco balls.

I am thinking about getting grillz cause autism has kinda ruined my top row of teeth, I think it will be good fix.

A nice tip to have a better experience on this forum.
Ignore any autist greycel with negative rep.

PDO could do that safer than filler i guess
You are retarded. UEE filler lasts 2-5 years and is light years safer and more researched than this PDO shit.

You are retarded. UEE filler lasts 2-5 years and is light years safer and more researched than this PDO shit.
It’s not more safe, I’ve been to a heap of people and NONE will touch anywhere near your supraorbital region with fillers.
Threads are cheap ✅ safe ✅ diy friendly ✅ multi purpose ✅ breakdown in the body ✅ stimulate collagen ✅
They also move tissue nigga do you know how insane that is?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
It’s not more safe, I’ve been to a heap of people and NONE will touch anywhere near your supraorbital region with fillers.
Threads are cheap ✅ safe ✅ diy friendly ✅ multi purpose ✅ breakdown in the body ✅ stimulate collagen ✅
They also move tissue nigga do you know how insane that is?
Check pm