I'm such a coward

nigtard

nigtard

Anyone else would rope but nope I can't attempt it anymore even tho I don't even live anymore.I am not alive so why am I still here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Overdosing is easy enough

Overdosing is easy enough
Can't OD if you can't get any hard drugs and I don't like drugs.I'll probably do it one day by drinking bleach or something along those lines

Anyone else would rope but nope I can't attempt it anymore even tho I don't even live anymore.I am not alive so why am I still here
Lord Jesus Christ won't accept me if I rope 😔 I feel you

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Lord Jesus Christ won't accept me if I rope 😔 I feel you
Same I know no one would really grief for me yet I just cannot do it.I tried it when I was younger and never tried again

Same I know no one would really grief for me yet I just cannot do it.I tried it when I was younger and never tried again
You need to be very mentally strong to kill yourself honestly but there's so much to life go to a forest alone and just enjoy nature and you'll understand

You need to be very mentally strong to kill yourself honestly but there's so much to life go to a forest alone and just enjoy nature and you'll understand
I don't enjoy life anymore, nothing gives me joy anymore.The life I'm currently living is already doomed