I’m such an ugly creature, i don’t even know where to start.

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
It’s me again, might rope very soon.

The reason i disappeared for 2 months is because i met a girl (og’s know who she is), we talked for 2 months straight everyday, videocalled, got really attached to one another, we were together for a month before we met irl.
Once she saw me irl, we had fun, kissed, made out and I’m going to spare you the details…
One day after our second date, she ended things in the most brutal way possible and ghosted me, i’m sure there is no other reason than my looks.
Girls fall in love with my personality but get disgusted by my fucking looks. I’m so fucking done looking like that and getting rejected right and left. Please my brothers, tell me why the fuck do i look so repulsive and what are the ways to fix it.

If it’s over just say it right away so that i can rope in peace and reincarnate as something else than that filthy looking creature.

~FML0908

Attachments

• 93C485E2-6C70-4E9B-B531-22145A57FFBB.jpeg
    93C485E2-6C70-4E9B-B531-22145A57FFBB.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 58070042-6582-46EA-9733-14AFB7D86844.jpeg
    58070042-6582-46EA-9733-14AFB7D86844.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 0
  • 1050156A-4DA5-407F-BDAD-260B77DC5E8D.jpeg
    1050156A-4DA5-407F-BDAD-260B77DC5E8D.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 32C005FC-FA96-4339-9DF9-C865544C39DE.png
    32C005FC-FA96-4339-9DF9-C865544C39DE.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, RopeMaxxed, SecularIslamist and 3 others
jaw implants

Your face is actually good. HTN

Small frame and musculature though it looks like.

Maybe you came off as physically weak,

What’s your height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, lyricism, RopeMaxxed and 5 others
How tall are you?
Youre face isnt subhuman
probably mtn or something

• +1
Reactions: zura

What’s your height
I’m 6’1 or 185 cm.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Your face is narrow and scraggly which is common for your pheno. It needs a bit more width which can sometimes be done through fillers or implants.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
You got a second date tho

I’m 6’1 or 185 cm.
That’s a decent height.

You should still maybe work on your muscles though.

Do you have an ethnic accent or were clingy or something?

Don’t rope bro.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

What’s your height
This is what I thought . His head looks tiny too, especially in the selfie. He looks like a child, he lucked out on his facial features tho which dont turn him into a complete subhuman.

overall he’s LTN bc of how tiny and frail he looks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 28541 and FML0908

What’s your height

This was us and what i looked like.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: bluderbra, SecularIslamist, iam good boy and 2 others

U look fine actually. Fakecel nigga got dumbed once and tries to rope. Lol at how weak u niggas are

• +1
Reactions: AscensionCel, SecularIslamist, zura and 1 other person

Unfortunate but you should delete those photos of her and just move past it now.

No point in dwelling on her.

Just hit the gym, get a plan and get 150 or 200g of protein a day.

White girls wont be suitable for your pheno anyway for long term relationships because of parents and shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Your face is narrow and scraggly which is common for your pheno. It needs a bit more width which can sometimes be done through fillers or implants.
What’s my pheno ?

• WTF
Unfortunate but you should delete those photos of her and just move past it now.

No point in dwelling on her.

Just hit the gym, get a plan and get 150 or 200g of protein a day.

White girls wont be suitable for your pheno anyway for long term relationships because of parents and shit like that.
She’s Middle eastern and muslim tho. She’s armenian not white.
I’m not attracted to white girls anyway they are shalow and boring as fuck.

• WTF
This is what I thought . His head looks tiny too, especially in the selfie. He looks like a child, he lucked out on his facial features tho which dont turn him into a complete subhuman.

overall he’s LTN bc of how tiny and frail he looks
So is there any realistic way for me to ascend or am i hardcapped ?

I will never have this
I have seen the face of many users on here, i’m sure you mog me to obvilion. If i has this trust me anyon can as I’m barely human.

So is there any realistic way for me to ascend or am i hardcapped ?
Like someone said implants to make ur face appear wider.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
What’s my pheno ?
You look very Nafri to me, gulfies are a bit more curry looking, levantine arabs tend to be the best looking with the fuller faces and on the rare occasion look white adjacent. Nafris from what I've seen are almost always thin faced looking mofos. They have pizza tier head shapes with little to no jaw mass, cheeks that either do the bare minimum or provide no support (rarely do they stand out), the only time a nafri's bones stand out are when they're literally starvemaxxed to bring definition to their peanut skulls. Worst arab pheno imo.

Egyptians

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and FML0908
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
What kind of implants and what threshold will i acheive ?
Zygo implants and jaw implants for facial width. It won’t add much to ur true width, but it’ll give an illusion of a wider skull

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and FML0908
It’s me again, might rope very soon.

The reason i disappeared for 2 months is because i met a girl (og’s know who she is), we talked for 2 months straight everyday, videocalled, got really attached to one another, we were together for a month before we met irl.
Once she saw me irl, we had fun, kissed, made out and I’m going to spare you the details…
One day after our second date, she ended things in the most brutal way possible and ghosted me, i’m sure there is no other reason than my looks.
Girls fall in love with my personality but get disgusted by my fucking looks. I’m so fucking done looking like that and getting rejected right and left. Please my brothers, tell me why the fuck do i look so repulsive and what are the ways to fix it.

If it’s over just say it right away so that i can rope in peace and reincarnate as something else than that filthy looking creature.

~FML0908
Please just be NT dude.

• +1
You look very Nafri to me, gulfies are a bit more curry looking, levantine arabs tend to be the best looking with the fuller faces and on the rare occasion look white adjacent. Nafris from what I've seen are almost always thin faced looking mofos. They have pizza tier head shapes with little to no jaw mass, cheeks that either do the bare minimum or provide no support (rarely do they stand out), the only time a nafri's bones stand out are when they're literally starvemaxxed to bring definition to their peanut skulls. Worst arab pheno imo.

View attachment 2347484
I kinda have to agree with you on this one, i got cursed by this pheno. Gulf arabs are moggers tho, they have good bones.
Is there a way for me to escape my curse and is it realistic?

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Zygo implants and jaw implants for facial width. It won’t add much to ur true width, but it’ll give an illusion of a wider skull
Can i have acheive the htn or the standard good looking level with those surgeries ?

I have seen the face of many users on here, i’m sure you mog me to obvilion. If i has this trust me anyon can as I’m barely human.
Would you rate me in dms then, atm i feel like roping (in minecraft) bec im a mtn subhuman

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Well, i told u.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and FML0908
I’m already NT brother…
Youre not NT. Youre handsome, score beautiful chicks, but you use this site religiously and genuinely believe you need to rope.

• Hmm...
I kinda have to agree with you on this one, i got cursed by this pheno. Gulf arabs are moggers tho, they have good bones.
Is there a way for me to escape my curse and is it realistic?
Fillerscroatia

As I mentioned earlier you can make a face wider with fillers or implants. (result above in particular is fillers, both cheeks and jaw were done)

There was also this one arab guy who turned his thin face into a wide mogger one through fillers among other things.

Youre not NT. Youre handsome, score beautiful chicks, but you use this site religiously and genuinely believe you need to rope.
the only reason i scored her was because i used frauded pics on tinder…
And as you can see she’s way above my league.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Gulf arabs are moggers tho, they have good bones.
They really really really dont. They actually have the worst. They all grow up on shitty diets, and lazy unhealthy lifestyles. The best genes in arabs are the Levantine/Sham.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, zura and VenatorLuparius
You guys look really good together in those imgur pics together.

Girls on tinder especially in the middle east are obviously not suitable options for ltr's. lol. meet girls more naturally

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and FML0908
Also why i never fraud pics for matches

• +1

Girls on tinder especially in the middle east are obviously not suitable options for ltr's. lol. meet girls more naturally
Yup youre fucking stupid. He got rejected because he looks better in pics

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
How are they supposed to ascend me ? I feel like it’s my whole face that’s fucked.
bdd ngl, your jaw is your biggest failo and you upper eyelid exposure probably. your face is also narrow but thats not that big of a failo for smv. oh and your pheno is obv kind of a failo for your smv sorry bhai nothing you can do about that :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and FML0908

I live in France my brother, she was so into me that one day she cried on the phone on about how we’re still not together.

Out ur league and to watxh out
I like how you always keep it real. Can i ascend with my base so i can be in her league one day or is it just over ?

I like how you always keep it real. Can i ascend with my base so i can be in her league one day or is it just over ?
Yeah but itll take some work

• +1
Yup youre fucking stupid. He got rejected because he looks better in pics
Nah i actually look better irl. My face is narrower on pics than it is in real life.

bdd ngl, your jaw is your biggest failo and you upper eyelid exposure probably. your face is also narrow but thats not that big of a failo for smv. oh and your pheno is obv kind of a failo for your smv sorry bhai nothing you can do about that :ogre:
My ueee isn’t visible in real life. What is my pheno and how is it a failo brother ?

Mec t'as pas dormi?