I’m such an ugly creature, i don’t even know where to start.

3555849_58070042-6582-46EA-9733-14AFB7D86844.jpeg
iu

iu
What’s your point faggot ?
I don’t look like Andrew and he dosen’t even look black.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Debetro
Tbf yes and that’s where i have to agree with you.
Most GCC fucked their development with shitty diets and a lazy asf lifestyle.
Tbh i was raised the same way and it’s very hard to be raised a “real man” in this spoiled and unrealistic environment .
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
What’s your point faggot ?
I don’t look like Andrew and he dosen’t even look black.
No nothing bro. Rate my aryan beauty from 1-10. Do I mog your quran beauty or nah?
2599665_Untitled_design.png

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It’s me again, might rope very soon.

The reason i disappeared for 2 months is because i met a girl (og’s know who she is), we talked for 2 months straight everyday, videocalled, got really attached to one another, we were together for a month before we met irl.
Once she saw me irl, we had fun, kissed, made out and I’m going to spare you the details…
One day after our second date, she ended things in the most brutal way possible and ghosted me, i’m sure there is no other reason than my looks.
Girls fall in love with my personality but get disgusted by my fucking looks. I’m so fucking done looking like that and getting rejected right and left. Please my brothers, tell me why the fuck do i look so repulsive and what are the ways to fix it.

If it’s over just say it right away so that i can rope in peace and reincarnate as something else than that filthy looking creature.

~FML0908
U have a good face tho, you need to hit the gym you are a framecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: YabadiDabado
Not to say this to comfort or anything, you are a good looking guy OP. Many here would agree I think.

Je suis en période de “Deuil” et surtout dans l’incompréhension la plus totale. Elle est passée de me supplier à ce que je la soulève a un ghost brutale en me disant qu’elle n’est pas “prête” à être en couple et que j’ai étais à fond sur elle au date tout en réactivant son compte tinder de plus belle parallèlement.
J’en ai marre du fait que les femmes tombent amoureuse de ma personnalité et de mon caractère mais qu’elles me rejettent à cause de mon physique, et j’ai l’impression que mon malheur est inescapable.
Entre les ton pheno c’est de la merde, ta tête est trop fine, tes ratio son over et je ne sais quoi, je ne sais plus où donner de la tête et je ne sais plus quels sont réellement mes failo et si meme l’ascension est possible.
Astarfirullah mais j’ai l’impression que défois juste en finir est la meilleure des solutions.

Ps: je m’excuse pour tout mes postes ou je faisais des blagues racistes, je ne suis pas et je n’est jamais été comme ça. C’était juste une projection de ma misère sur les autres.
Tu agis comme une pute arrt de pleurer
Va au gym et pick up the fork

Your face is actually good. HTN

Small frame and musculature though it looks like.

Maybe you came off as physically weak,

What’s your height
htn in mumbai

Mate
i dont even fucking know who u r what u talking about
you come to every single thread of mine and spread your hate. You could’ve at least helped me and give me advice on this thread but you decided to state that i’m a htn in mumbai, like tf ?

Mate

you come to every single thread of mine and spread your hate. You could’ve at least helped me and give me advice on this thread but you decided to state that i’m a htn in mumbai, like tf ?
never saw u in this site what r u on