I'm talking to this girl and I fuck with her so hard

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
I think she's cute asf
She's literally got a gold personnality, super nice girl, kind girl, literally what the forum would "describe as a submissive girl" (although I don't like that type but yea)
She's super fucking funny, funnier than most of the forum, she literally is helpful, respect boundaries, know what's up

Ngl I think i'm fallen in love again and she's literally my motivation to looksmax giga hard
I sometimes get blackpill depressed and leave her on read or delievered cause i think i look too shit for her but then fuck that shit, i'm gonna go roidcel and fuck my health up for better looks

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, aspiringexcel, slayer69 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, shogrim, Krakowski and 6 others
good luck

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse, ShowerMaxxing and alriodai
thanks for telling incels on the internet about your sweetheart!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, OGJBSLAYER and alriodai
thanks for telling incels on the internet about your sweetheart!
you're my only brothers on here that i can say shit like that and feel happy
all my other friends will be jealous or on that snake shit, only few will be happy

• +1
Reactions: Alton, aspiringexcel, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Didn’t ask
Hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I bet she's a LTB

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
I think she's cute asf
She's literally got a gold personnality, super nice girl, kind girl, literally what the forum would "describe as a submissive girl" (although I don't like that type but yea)
She's super fucking funny, funnier than most of the forum, she literally is helpful, respect boundaries, know what's up

Ngl I think i'm fallen in love again and she's literally my motivation to looksmax giga hard
I sometimes get blackpill depressed and leave her on read or delievered cause i think i look too shit for her but then fuck that shit, i'm gonna go roidcel and fuck my health up for better looks
Chad is railing her rn and will rail her after she gets tired of your ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Sprinkles, plukee and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and vermillioncorefan
good shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and alriodai
Just blocked a girl like this

I think she's cute asf

Tales from the basement slums

She lives way too far away, tho she was willing to fly here. Told me she a virgin blabla loves me/ marry me etc even tho i literally met her on omegle and just used her whenever i felt horny

It felt so surreal, i basically run away. Major mentalcel

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and alriodai
She lives way too far away, tho she was willing to fly here. Told me she a virgin blabla loves me/ marry me etc even tho i literally met her on omegle and just used her whenever i felt horny

u fumbled the bag jfl

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
What does she look like if you can show in pms if comfortable. Or atleast describe her features

Funny GIF

probably lies to get you commit and see her as perfect LTR material

I think she's cute asf

I'm having flashbacks to my oneitis, who had these exact thoughts over

Who rejected me for a nigger

Be careful out there

• Woah
Reactions: alriodai
The chameleon

I think she's cute asf

PM her pics

Funny GIF

probably lies to get you commit and see her as perfect LTR material
Nope not lying, even said she doesnt finger herself so she can be tight?? Said she‘d fly here for a week to „date me“ (=sex probably)

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

type shit

you're my only brothers on here that i can say shit like that and feel happy
all my other friends will be jealous or on that snake shit, only few will be happy

On folks mane... Y r U cliqued up with snakes gang, you Kno Loose screws get Nailed.

On folks mane... Y r U cliqued up with snakes gang, you Kno Loose screws get Nailed.
i fuck with snakes im overslimed

I think she's cute asf

doesn't matter if u fuck with her

you gotta fuck with her (as in, PIV)

• +1
Reactions: alriodai