Im tired of it

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Just a bit of a rant today.

I'm tired of being 6ft2 and not attractive. I'm respectable and a parental figure too 80.5% of my country's population. But I'm also guilty and bad. I want to be a respectable parental figure who's innocent and good.

In newzealand the average male hieght is 175.5 cms I am 188cms to 189cms with shoes on. Making me taller than 95.5% of the newzealand population.

It's genuinely hard to find some that makes me feel like a kid again. There are only three guys that I see in my life currently that I get starstruck by. I feel like I'm looking at my father or my grandfather and I'm thinking wow your cool they almost have a glow about them just like I remember. All 3 of these guys are over or around 6ft4 6ft5.

It's so hard to even take people seriously. What would you do if a angry kid was yelling at you?

What would you do if a kid was telling you your doing something wrong? How would you react?

Anyway in conclusion I'm tired of being a bad parental figure I want to be pretty too I want to be a good parent.