I'm trying to get sliding genioplasty+mandible angle implants (PEEK) and this is a simulation I got from the surgeon who is helping me plan it.

H

hassan12

Iron
I'm trying to get sliding genioplasty+mandible angle implants (PEEK) and this is a Simulation I got from the surgeon who is helping me plan it. What do you guys think?

Photo 5793917230721908949 y
Dslc

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
That front profile change is huge
Hopefully the simulation is accurate

• +1
looks good

• +1
Do you think i'd be finally able to pull chicks?
If i'm being honest no, you'll most likely need more surgeries to do that but you could try.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, helpmeascend, Blackgymmax and 2 others
What's your occlusion like? Are you sure you don't need jaw surgery?

• +1
What's your occlusion like? Are you sure you don't need jaw surgery?
Yea I guess? but it's too invasive/risky. I can moreorless achieve the same with mandible implants and genioplasty right?

• +1
You need hair
As in grow hair or change my hairline or what? My hairline is kinda shit from the side but yea anything I can do with styling? Honest opinions appreciated everyone

• +1
kanye west pheno

If i'm being honest no, you'll most likely need more surgeries to do that but you could try.
Thank your for the honest feedback, what kind of surgeries are you thinking?

As in grow hair or change my hairline or what? My hairline is kinda shit from the side but yea anything I can do with styling? Honest opinions appreciated everyone
Do everything you can

dude, you'll just look like mike mew, weak body, i assume short, you have bad hair, which would probably have equal value of your jaw surgery, it seems like you havent fully looksmaxxed yet, and will prematurely get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
there's so much things you can do that will cumulate into the value of the jaw surgery you're getting, before you ask what, use your own opinion and go throuhg the BOTB Or best of the best section found in the menu. And use the search function, i strongly reccomend you do the upmost effort before going ahead with hardmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52433
Wouldn't bother with the surgery it's not gonna make a difference to your life but definitely grow your hair out that will make a bigger difference

dude, you'll just look like mike mew, weak body, i assume short, you have bad hair, which would probably have equal value of your jaw surgery, it seems like you havent fully looksmaxxed yet, and will prematurely get surgery.
Yea roger on the hair. But hahaa man i'm 189cm/6f3 and also the proof that height ain't shit. Any tips on what I could do for hair? I have shitty hair genes.

Yea I guess? but it's too invasive/risky. I can moreorless achieve the same with mandible implants and genioplasty right?
No. If you are a jaw surgery candidate you are likely already experiencing UARS, a pre-cursor to sleep apnea. If left uncorrected you will likely develop sleep apnea when you're older. Masking skeletal deformities with implants will just never harmonise like moving the bones will. Fix your underlying issues before you start polishing it off with implants, jaw surgery isn't the devil it's made out to be.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: mattix, Shkreliii and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Everyone knows that, but hes trying, and i respect him for it, the change is good
He has the Somali skull shape that is common in Norway.

The BBC in America has completely different skull shape.

• +1
how much is the surgery cost? do you take any hair medicines, minoxidil etc, whats the surgery cost?
Why not wrap around implant, why not add more length to the chin for projection? Check out eye surgery, you have a long face like me, try adding volume on the back of your head, like dreads? idk your hair texture but im sufe you know what i mean.
Yea roger on the hair. But hahaa man i'm 189cm/6f3 and also the proof that height ain't shit. Any tips on what I could do for hair? I have shitty hair genes.

Everyone knows that, but hes trying, and i respect him for it, the change is good
Elaborate my guy, I wanna know the painful truth. I'm new to looksmaxing but I wanna try to make the most out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
He has the Somali skull shape that is common in Norway.

The BBC in America has completely different skull shape.
Yea it be like that :(( Wide forehead narrow jaw. I just thought the mandible implant kinda balances out the forehead.

• +1
Yea it be like that :(( Wide forehead narrow jaw. I just thought the mandible implant kinda balances out the forehead.
Pray eyes

Narrow jaw

Wide forehead(grow long dread and cover it)

Fix these 3 and you are certified can ran rapper game

how much is the surgery cost? do you take any hair medicines, minoxidil etc, whats the surgery cost?
Why not wrap around implant, why not add more length to the chin for projection? Check out eye surgery, you have a long face like me, try adding volume on the back of your head, like dreads? idk your hair texture but im sufe you know what i mean.
7.9k euros so it's not that bad tbh. And nah don't use minoxidil because i'm not suffering from hair loss. I have a naturally shitty hairline. Wraparound implants will make you bloated and do not accommodate for the positioning of your mandible muscles.

My hair texture is meh. I can send a picture from now but it grows like afro and there's not much cool I can do with it if you know what I mean. I'll look into eye surgery.

• +1
Zero SMV difference in the after. Complete waste of money for you. Your only hope to increase your smv is roiding and getting Tats. Don't listen to what any of these newcels say. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, PrinceofDarkness and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Zero SMV difference in the after. Complete waste of money for you. Your only hope to increase your smv is roiding and getting Tats. Don't listen to what any of these newcels say. Good luck
@andy9432

Do Somalian slay in Norway? Or just American BBC Tyrone?

We both have the same zygos just saying

I am asian

Which ethnicity tho, noticed many south east asians have wide and forward zygo/cheekbones. Meanwhile I just have wide but flat cheekbones. But I feel like it's mainly because of my mouth breathing habits because everyone else in my family has forward cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i
7.9k euros so it's not that bad tbh. And nah don't use minoxidil because i'm not suffering from hair loss. I have a naturally shitty hairline. Wraparound implants will make you bloated and do not accommodate for the positioning of your mandible muscles.

My hair texture is meh. I can send a picture from now but it grows like afro and there's not much cool I can do with it if you know what I mean. I'll look into eye surgery.
i think bone surgery is based, but how about the chin projection? I think you'd benefit from it, have you tought about anything widening your face?

You should do 4head reduction surgery, amazing results versus hair implant

Which ethnicity tho, noticed many south east asians have wide and forward zygo/cheekbones. Meanwhile I just have wide but flat cheekbones. But I feel like it's mainly because of my mouth breathing habits because everyone else in my family has forward cheekbones.
Yh

Elaborate my guy, I wanna know the painful truth. I'm new to looksmaxing but I wanna try to make the most out of it.
Fix eye area aswell, and i dont think u would have that typical somali look. Eye area is a problem. Lack of lashes, eyebrows. Oral minoxidil will fix that. Id suggest that as a start, afterwards u can look into implants for eye area. But as of right now, it is pointless to implant in eye area without eyebrows/eyelashes

@andy9432

lol? Somalis if somalipheno are invisible actively mocked, atleast op is tall asf,

• +1
@andy9432

They dont. Ethnics in general have it rough over here.

• So Sad
They dont. Ethnics in general have it rough over here.

So brutal when the ethnic girls there always don't go for their own guys there

I guess ethnics men just import wives from abroad then?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and andy9432
So brutal when the ethnic girls there always don't go for their own guys there

I guess ethnics men just import wives from abroad then?
They do import, but at the end of the day, i dont feel like thats genuine attraction

• +1
Fix eye area aswell, and i dont think u would have that typical somali look. Eye area is a problem. Lack of lashes, eyebrows. Oral minoxidil will fix that. Id suggest that as a start, afterwards u can look into implants for eye area. But as of right now, it is pointless to implant in eye area without eyebrows/eyelashes
Yea my area is bad but not as bad as my jaw area which is utterly subhuman. I wonder if cheekbone implants can fix or rather give me hunter eyes? But yea right now I can afford this jaw implant+sliding genioplasty. Do you recommend that I do it anyways? I can eyemaxx in maybe like a year or two. The only thing I have no idea is how to maxx my hair.

• +1

this one, but its pretty costly for pretty much just reducting the 4head

lol? Somalis if somalipheno are invisible actively mocked, atleast op is tall asf,
height is so overrated. I'd trade 15cm for +3 points in attractiveness. Height only matters if you're above average otherwise you're just invisible.

• +1
Yea my area is bad but not as bad as my jaw area which is utterly subhuman. I wonder if cheekbone implants can fix or rather give me hunter eyes? But yea right now I can afford this jaw implant+sliding genioplasty. Do you recommend that I do it anyways? I can eyemaxx in maybe like a year or two. The only thing I have no idea is how to maxx my hair.
Saddled infraorbital malar implant for eyes. Oral minoxidil for hair.

• +1
height is so overrated. I'd trade 15cm for +3 points in attractiveness. Height only matters if you're above average otherwise you're just invisible.
Yh water

I see manlet with girls everyday

Face is so important and maybe frame after decent height

• +1
GET TWISTS

• +1
Somaliland

• +1
Your hairline cucks you.

Combining a jaw implants with a sliding genio makes no sense to me. And most surgeons that do jaw implants would refuse to do that combination. A jaw implant, chin implant combination is the only way to go IMO.