I'm trying to get sliding genioplasty+mandible angle implants (PEEK) and this is a simulation I got from the surgeon who is helping me plan it.

That I know but what strictly with regards to the face, what do you think of the simulated results?
Makes you look human and badboy. Who is the surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Saddled infraorbital malar implant for eyes. Oral minoxidil for hair.
Minoxidil ain't a solution for me because I haven't lost hair. I just have a genetically awful hairline from birth lmao. Idk how to fix that.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and andy9432
Wouldn't the genioplasty fix my lip incompetence anyways? Or what are you referring to
not an expert regarding nig lips but you should follow what @Blackgymmax did

• +1
Combining a jaw implants with a sliding genio makes no sense to me. And most surgeons that do jaw implants would refuse to do that combination. A jaw implant, chin implant combination is the only way to go IMO.
What's wrong with the combo.

• +1
Minoxidil ain't a solution for me because I haven't lost hair. I just have a genetically awful hairline from birth lmao. Idk how to fix that.
forehead reduction is the only way probably

• +1
  • +1
It is a solution, as it can grow new hair that didnt exist previously.

• +1
fix your hair bro as well

• +1
fix your hair bro as well
That's definitely on my bucket list but still tryna figure out how i'll approach it. What do you think of the result simulation for the implant and genioplasty? Would you recommend it?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and andy9432
Won't work
He just has big orbits for his skull. Just adding too much lower eyelid support will failo u

Looks fine
what do you recommend for my eyes?

• +1
That's definitely on my bucket list but still tryna figure out how i'll approach it. What do you think of the result simulation for the implant and genioplasty? Would you recommend it?
it's good, after you get it can fix your hair whichever way, get jacked, and get some facial hair not much else you can do

• +1
you can get a HT to lower your hairline and restore sides but choose good surgeon because sometimes it could look fake with bad design (hairline too straight, pluggy etc.)

Last edited:
  • +1
by getting dreads, are u stupid to rock a buzzcut or something?

• +1
by getting dreads, are u stupid to rock a buzzcut or something?
Growing hair doesn't generally help me because my hair grows in an odd manner and the texture is crap. Don't really fancy dreads. Is there anything else that comes to your mind?

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_5796217018205193160_y.jpg
    photo_5796217018205193160_y.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Growing hair doesn't generally help me because my hair grows in an odd manner and the texture is crap. Don't really fancy dreads. Is there anything else that comes to your mind?
dreads braids idk

• +1
how much did it cost
it will cost me like 7.9k. I haven't done it yet i'll probably go in March. This was just a simulation of the potential results.

• +1
it will cost me like 7.9k. I haven't done it yet i'll probably go in March. This was just a simulation of the potential results.
how is the reputation of that guy btw, doi people talk good about him

• +1
Yea I did
how is the reputation of that guy btw, doi people talk good about him
Yea I did a lot of digging and seems to have a good reputation everywhere even on looksmax forums. He also gave me two free consultations via video call and seemed like a very nice guy who knows what he's doing.

• +1
Yea I did

Yea I did a lot of digging and seems to have a good reputation everywhere even on looksmax forums. He also gave me two free consultations via video call and seemed like a very nice guy who knows what he's doing.
you are making me wanna ditch ramieri and go for birbe instead

• +1
you are making me wanna ditch ramieri and go for birbe instead
Yea lmao I was considering Ramieri too but I heard some conflicting reviews. Birbe seems to have good reviews and a great reputation on every platform.

• +1
I'm visiting Birbe on the beginning of Mai:) Hope Not regretting it