I'm trying to revenge my rejection for the first time

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Bitch deserves it. if she hates me so much, why did she kept touching my hand secretly and flirting with me? she just wanted to torture me since the day she realized i have crush on her.

now that she used me, she don't even look at me anymore. i mean not that i know of since i don't look at her anymore too.

but i'm slowly spreading rumors about her, indirectly. making her less popular everyday. she is already hated amongst the females, which makes her more attractive to me but lets not forget the point. i'm gonna make her isolated and lonely in that factory until she comes back to me begging for some attention but i brutally ignore her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and BitchBoy
should i actually confront her? ask her why did she kept staring at me early days? and why did she put her hands on mine and kept it?
she should have a reasonable answer right?

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
should i actually confront her? ask her why did she kept staring at me early days? and why did she put her hands on mine and kept it?
You won’t do it you pussy. You are a sissy.

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Congrats. You are now the workplace schizo

beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer beat them over the head with a hammer

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and BitchBoy
Bitch deserves it. if she hates me so much, why did she kept touching my hand secretly and flirting with me? she just wanted to torture me since the day she realized i have crush on her.

now that she used me, she don't even look at me anymore. i mean not that i know of since i don't look at her anymore too.

but i'm slowly spreading rumors about her, indirectly. making her less popular everyday. she is already hated amongst the females, which makes her more attractive to me but lets not forget the point. i'm gonna make her isolated and lonely in that factory until she comes back to me begging for some attention but i brutally ignore her.
Based. But don't confront females directly. You're already using their methods against them. That's good.

shes in love with the neon one