Imagine believing this instead of just believing in God.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️

Round up every last atheist and throw them all in concentration camps until they profess their faith in the living God Jesus Christ and revoke their faith in cartoon level “science”

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, JoshuaG, edgemaxx and 6 others
being atheist doesnt mean u believe every random scientist's crackpot theory but many do

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, sub5c3l and kiyopon
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, sub5c3l and vermillioncorefan
I believe a creator is inevitable tbh but i don’t believe in peoples image of god or bibles or anything

There’s so many proven lies in that book there’s no way it can be the definitive word of god

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Egyptianmogger, Son of gigachad and 6 others

Round up every last atheist and throw them all in concentration camps until they profess their faith in the living God Jesus Christ and revoke their faith in cartoon level “science”

if god was real, everybody would be "equal":lul:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and lemonnz
Ironically way worse than believing some freemason brainwash cope :lul:
the bible actually has many good stories and morals but atheist want u to think every word is meaningless jew ramblings

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and JoshuaG
Atheists: "God is totes not real. Lol at you for even believing in your sky daddy :forcedsmile:"

Also atheists: "We absolutely live in a simulation bro!"

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, mogstars, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
I believe a creator is inevitable tbh but i don’t believe in peoples image of god or bibles or anything

There’s so many proven lies in that book there’s no way it can be the definitive word of god
For real you can't just believe in god if ur god is a 3 in 1 shampoo deal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Diarrhoea, lemonnz and 2 others

So what creator do you believe in? One that is completely disinterested in the world that He chose to create? You believe in an ethereal being that is uninvolved with anything and that has never revealed Himself to the world? How strange. If that's the case, you're better off being an atheist. What type of God is that?!

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, murdah and BrahminBoss
You can believe in God, but Jesus was only a prophet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, DelonLover1999, coispet and 2 others
Atheists: "God is totes not real. Lol at you for even believing in your sky daddy :forcedsmile:"

Oh my God the simulation theory shit makes me irate. It is literally the direct admission of Gods existence but for people who are too proud and mighty to associate themselves with conventional organized religion and religious people. The best way to reconcile their pathetic selves is by saying stupid shit like simulation theory.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
So what creator do you believe in? One that is completely disinterested in the world that He chose to create? You believe in an ethereal being that is uninvolved with anything and that has never revealed Himself to the world? How strange. If that's the case, you're better off being an atheist. What type of God is that?!
Maybe he is maybe he’s not I believe maybe it could be an energy beyond our comprehension

I don’t know and that’s not something I need to know but I do believe if the bible god was real he wouldn’t confuse people with so many different religions and all that and so many proven lies in the bible

I think the real creator is maybe not interested in being known

You can believe in God, but Jesus was only a prophet.
Bruh, your religion means nothing to me. Your arab sand dune monkey God allah is a cuck and your final prophet muhammed was a bastard dog who got poisoned to death. Islam is completely irrelevant to me.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, mogstars and murdah

The simulation thing is also very interesting as we now know we can start simulations and and simulations inside simulations

It’s very likely we do but also then the original simulators would have to have had a start so it goes back to the same question

In my opinion there’s no sense in everything starting from chance there has to be a creator

But I find it very unlikely it’s any god we worship here on earth

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Bruh, your religion means nothing to me. Your arab sand dune monkey God allah is a cuck and your final prophet muhammed was a bastard dog who got poisoned to death. Islam is completely irrelevant to me.
Love thy neighbor

• +1
Reactions: coispet and sportsmogger
Unironically how religious individuals handle their differences throughout history.

Ironically way worse than believing some freemason brainwash cope :lul:
What brainwash? Do you mean your widely indoctrinated religions?

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
you need to calm down, you set a bad example for Christians

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Love thy neighbor
I do not love Islam and have been granted the right to degrade it as much as I can, and with impunity.

Islam =/= my neighbor

you need to calm down, you set a bad example for Christians
No I don't. Christians aren't weeping when they see me insult fraudulent faiths. Whether it's judaism, islam, buddhism, etc—they're all completely irrelevant and fraudulent. We are not called to cherish and respect other faiths.

the bible actually has many good stories and morals but atheist want u to think every word is meaningless jew ramblings
Lmao cope. Before the several edits/revisions done for the New Testament, the Old Testament literally promoted murder at times.

Are you retarded? We believe in the big bang which has evidence, the simulation theory has none.

Name one "proven lie" :lul:

The simulation thing is also very interesting as we now know we can start simulations and and simulations inside simulations

It’s very likely we do but also then the original simulators would have to have had a start so it goes back to the same question

In my opinion there’s no sense in everything starting from chance there has to be a creator

muh "simulation" muh "I think this I think that" no one cares about shit uneducated opinions nigga, give evidence :lul:

Maybe he is maybe he’s not I believe maybe it could be an energy beyond our comprehension

I don’t know and that’s not something I need to know but I do believe if the bible god was real he wouldn’t confuse people with so many different religions and all that and so many proven lies in the bible

I think the real creator is maybe not interested in being known
"uhm I think god would not do that because um in my opinion he wouldnt do that" autism :lul:

muh "simulation" muh "I think this I think that" no one cares about shit uneducated opinions nigga, give evidence :lul:

"uhm I think god would not do that because um in my opinion he wouldnt do that" autism :lul:
Jesus never resuscitated for one that was added literally centuries after multiple parts of the bible change writing styles completely so many new stuff added there’s no way we can trust that book

But ignore that look at it like this. God says in the bible that he is fair, perfect and omnipotent/ omnipresent and that every single person will have a chance to be saved and that everyone will hear the name of Christian god

Yet we live in a world with millions of different religions and everyone has a different upbringing

We have people who live and die without ever hearing the name of god

Christians back then had no idea of people in the Americas they have worshipped different gods for ages lived and died and will according to the bible all go to hell

now you tell me how can a fair god who claims to give a equal chance to every human of entering his kingdom allow this?

Maybe there is a god but I don’t think any religion on earth is right I don’t think it even wants us to know it exists

The bible is NOT inerrant. Christians have known this for 2000 years now. The point of the bible is not for it to be inerrant because it was written by men albeit divinely inspired by God through the Holy Spirit. Regardless, it was never about the bible. For Christianity to be all about the bible would be a form of idolatry (re:islam and the quran).

It was and always is about JESUS CHRIST. It was about the real Jesus Christ—the incarnation of God and His revelation to humanity. It is about the verified historicity in His existence, His crucifixion, His empty tomb, and His resurrection that served as a catalyst for the Christian revolution that successfully took on and radically transformed the entire world.

The bible is NOT inerrant. Christians have known this for 2000 years now. The point of the bible is not for it to be inerrant because it was written by men albeit divinely inspired by God through the Holy Spirit. Regardless, it was never about the bible. For Christianity to be all about the bible would be a form of idolatry (re:islam and the quran).

It was and always is about JESUS CHRIST. It was about the real Jesus Christ—the incarnation of God and His revelation to humanity. It is about the verified historicity in His existence, His crucifixion, His empty tomb, and His resurrection that served as a catalyst for the Christian revolution that successfully took on and radically transformed the entire world.
many things were said by god tho

I don’t really believe in trying to understand hypocrisies of a god since we use human understanding for that and maybe he has reasosns

Maybe a god who knows everything that will happen has reasons to test people even tho he knows exactly what will happen

But why would he claim he gives everyone a chance and then we clearly see he doesn’t?

When god claims to be perfect there’s no room for imperfection 1 single imperfection should disprove his exsistance entirely

View attachment 2825307
I'm not saying it is inerrant, any denomination excluding the protestants will say so.

Now, every "error" that soytheists claim are completely false and can be completely slayed & disproven as you'll see in the way our friend here responds.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Eternal_
Jesus never resuscitated for one that was added literally centuries after multiple parts of the bible change writing styles completely so many new stuff added there’s no way we can trust that book

@Eternal_ See? Another brainwashed crypto-jew. This is just retarded beyond comprehesion. Yeah I'm sure the literal point of the whole new testament part of the fulfilled prophecies from 3000 years ago was "added later". :lul:

@lasacrko Please go ahead and show us exactly what was "added".

No, the bible was not "changed". People mostly maliciously mean that something was translated in some obscure version (Doesn't change shit just the word used to describe something) or non-canonical books were disregarded. Justly. That is not "changed" as in "forged".

Yes, there is a whole field to checking if texts are authentic or not (called Bibliography), and the Bible is considered an official historical document to how accurate it is. Even by atheist scholars.

https://biblemirror.com/articles/bible-not-changed/

Christians back then had no idea of people in the Americas they have worshipped different gods for ages lived and died and will according to the bible all go to hell

Are you seriously saying that in the year 300 A.C. people did not know about pagans? :forcedsmile:

@lasacrko Holy shit. Do you really wanna stick to this point or correct yourself right now? :forcedsmile:

And tell me who in the 4 corners of the earth hasn't heard of Jesus Christ now? :lul:

Let me respond to this as you're clearly not knowledgeable at all in any of this but want to be loud about your opinions:

Paul tells in Romans 2:13-15 that those who have never heard the Gospel will be judged by the Law God has written on their hearts.

Yes, the law of God has been written on our hearts. Even psychopaths know right from wrong. (They do know the difference between right and wrong. Psychopathy, according to Hare, involves no sense of morality or empathy.)

Romans 2:13-15
(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. 14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: 15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Mark 2:17
17 When Jesus heard it, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, [a]to repentance.”

Plus all of those who died before Christ were given the opportunity, since God is not gonna create beings that sin, knowing they'll sin, and condemn them to erternal suffering/torture (Hell is a Roman-pagan understanding of afterlife)

"Then when you get to Jesus, he descends to Hades (Acts 2:27,31), takes the keys of Death and Hades (Rev 1:18) and preaches to those in Hades that they might receive the Holy Spirit and be able to be carried over into paradise. (1 Peter 4:6)"

Another crypto-jew brainrot vanquished. inb4 dnr

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
@Eternal_ See? Another brainwashed crypto-jew. This is just retarded beyond comprehesion. Yeah I'm sure the literal point of the whole new testament part of the fulfilled prophecies from 3000 years ago was "added later". :lul:

No, the bible was not "changed". People mostly maliciously mean that something was translated in some obscure version (Doesn't change shit just the word used to describe something) or non-canonical books were disregarded. Justly. That is not "changed" as in "forged".

Yes, there is a whole field to checking if texts are authentic or not (called Bibliography), and the Bible is considered an official historical document to how accurate it is. Even by atheist scholars.

Are you seriously saying that in the year 300 A.C. people did not know about pagans? :forcedsmile:

@lasacrko Holy shit. Do you really wanna stick to this point or correct yourself right now? :forcedsmile:

And tell me who in the 4 corners of the earth hasn't heard of Jesus Christ now? :lul:

Let me respond to this as you're clearly not knowledgeable at all in any of this but want to be loud about your opinions:

Paul tells in Romans 2:13-15 that those who have never heard the Gospel will be judged by the Law God has written on their hearts.

Yes, the law of God has been written on our hearts. Even psychopaths know right from wrong. (They do know the difference between right and wrong. Psychopathy, according to Hare, involves no sense of morality or empathy.)

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. 14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: 15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

17 When Jesus heard it, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, [a]to repentance.”

Plus all of those who died before Christ were given the opportunity, since God is not gonna create beings that sin, knowing they'll sin, and condemn them to erternal suffering/torture (Hell is a Roman-pagan understanding of afterlife)

"Then when you get to Jesus, he descends to Hades (Acts 2:27,31), takes the keys of Death and Hades (Rev 1:18) and preaches to those in Hades that they might receive the Holy Spirit and be able to be carried over into paradise. (1 Peter 4:6)"

Nigga answer me this I don’t even care about what’s true or not in the bible

Why would a all knowing perfect god that makes no mistakes flood the earth and kill everyone when he made a mistake

Why would a god that knows everyone better than they know themselves tell a dad to kill his son to prove he is real just so he can say it’s a prank bro

Like there comes a point where god has his reasons makes no sense

He’s too OP Unironically and that leads to so many plot holes in the story

Christcuck

• +1
Reactions: coispet and lemonnz

Also to the second answer many North Koreans or tribes deep in Africa isolated societies have no idea aboriginal Jesus to this day

if god was real, everybody would be "equal":lul:
we are all equal in death. We are all equal in sin. Just because you're unattractive or something doesn't mean you aren't equal to other humans. Everybody deals with temptation and sin and suffering and that is what God is looking for. Turn to Christ and all the suffering on this earth will have been worth eternal life with the Lord

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and mogstars
  • +1
Also to the second answer many North Koreans or tribes deep in Africa isolated societies have no idea aboriginal Jesus to this day
Brodie u gotta practice ur text interpretation skills :lul:

agnostic theism was always the goated option

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad

@BigBiceps @JoshuaG

Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

No nigga, have some conviction for once in your life. Being a fence sitter gets you nothing.
im not a fence sitter

I believe in God, but I also believe that we as humans will never be able to empirically confirm his existence

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad
just be some hot headed nigga with a cat avi theory
Sorry bro, you sound cool.

I have fun acting like this towards egoistical little shits here while I'm the calmest most sympathetic guy irl. :lul:

I do think gnostic theism is very logical and reasonable though studying the evidence for Christianity has taken me out of that.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

Haha, another controlled slave, you really do think theirs a god?
Religion of all types is just another tool they use to control you.

• Ugh..
Sorry bro, you sound cool.

I have fun acting like this towards egoistical little shits here while I'm the calmest most sympathetic guy irl. :lul:

I do think gnostic theism is very logical and reasonable though studying the evidence for Christianity has taken me out of that.
np bro

Mirin aggressive online persona tbh

I was raised catholic but don't know much about it outside from the basic stuff. If any religion is right tho, it's definitely christianity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JoshuaG, Eternal_ and mogstars

how come they would create a simulation of a giant universe but only have 1 planet with life on it

how come they would create a simulation of a giant universe but only have 1 planet with life on it
Maybe it’s not so giant but just an illusion like they are trying to test outcomes

It could explain why our earth hasn’t ever had peace for a long time it feels like every year some shit happens and has been happening every time

Every year a new war, new burning forest, new sickness

It’s like they are trying to experiment on a simulation every possible outcome to everything

And I think if we look at the odds when simulation is a very possible thing how can we possibly think we are the original humans? Odds would be kind of low

• +1
Maybe it’s not so giant but just an illusion like they are trying to test outcomes

It could explain why our earth hasn’t ever had peace for a long time it feels like every year some shit happens and has been happening every time

Every year a new war, new burning forest, new sickness

It’s like they are trying to experiment on a simulation every possible outcome to everything

And I think if we look at the odds when simulation is a very possible thing how can we possibly think we are the original humans? Odds would be kind of low
yea like in outer space barely anything goes on, other planets just sit there, so it might just be some pretty thing they put up for us to look at while they experiment on us

• +1
yea like in outer space barely anything goes on, other planets just sit there, so it might just be some pretty thing they put up for us to look at while they experiment on us
I mean if everything even is a simulation

The universe is so big maybe billions of light years away there or other societies just not close to us

In life there’s no certainty of anything I don’t think there’s an answer we will ever know

• So Sad