Imagine believing this instead of just believing in God.

I mean if everything even is a simulation

The universe is so big maybe billions of light years away there or other societies just not close to us

In life there’s no certainty of anything I don’t think there’s an answer we will ever know
We are not the same I am a Martian. Greetings from planet weezy

@BigBiceps @JoshuaG

Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA
Context bro

agnostic theism was always the goated option
goated opinion and goated king crimson pfp, starless one of the dopest songs i have ever heard.
just fucking lol at calling this fence sitting for actually aknowledging with the necessary intellectual humility the extremely limited capacity humans have as of now to decipher the mind numbing secrets of the cosmos.
the greatest paradox to ever exist, one that will literally cross a 14 inch BBC through your ear, your brainstem and out your other ear, is the fact that anything actually exists. because inevitably, our monkey brain breaks down when trying to reach the source - its a chicken or the egg situation. for an intelligent god to exist, then that god must have a intelligent creator too, even more so - unless of course, he/she/it is something eternal, which is of course plausible, but the mind simply cannot actually fathom that word.
OP miss me with those bible quotes, amidst the endless rape, murder, and any other atrocity freely commited and praised by/for god, there's one passage ( 2 kings 2:23 ) about god sending 2 bears from the heavens to mawl 42 children to death just for making fun of some bald dude, imagine actually thinking this isnt some goat herding baldcel projecting his insecurity as divine will , but hey, maybe the chapter where he talks about string theory and black holes was left out to make space for more brainrotting 💀

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Religious bickering is a waste of my brain matter. We’re just sophisticated apes, there are no Gods.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
you need to calm down, you set a bad example for Christians
He is probably (actually, almost certainly) a guy from a communist familly who were atheists (anthitheists actually, that's what russian commies were) and then, sometime in the nineties, suddenly doscovered they are "orthodox". First time stepped into a church in the nineties. Many of them are not even baptised.
He and his people have nothing to do with christianity, they still worship Stalin who did this:
According to some sources, the total number of Christian victims under the Soviet regime has been estimated to range around 12 to 20 million
His ethnic group brought communism to Europe and killed more christians than anyone, and still use communist soviet iconography.

He is probably (actually, almost certainly) a guy from a communist familly who were atheists (anthitheists actually, that's what russian commies were) and then, sometime in the nineties, suddenly doscovered they are "orthodox". First time stepped into a church in the nineties. Many of them are not even baptised.
He and his people have nothing to do with christianity, they still worship Stalin who did this:

His ethnic group brought communism to Europe and killed more christians than anyone, and still use communist soviet iconography.
You're saying I'm soviet? Enjoyed reading your story but I'm Italian-Spanish (mom's side) and Nordic-German (dad's side).

Born in Italy, then moved to Brazil at 9.

You're saying I'm soviet? Enjoyed reading your story but I'm Italian-Spanish (mom's side) and Nordic-German (dad's side)
Not you, the soviet guy who opened the thread.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Yes, the law of God has been written on our hearts. Even psychopaths know right from wrong. (They do know the difference between right and wrong. Psychopathy, according to Hare, involves no sense of morality or empathy.)
You’re genuinely retarded if you believe this. :feelshaha:

Empathy and morality is what defines the right from the wrong. There is no inherently good or bad action or thing in the universe, because once you go past your own morality and social ethics you’d see that any action is simply the interaction on matter and energy.

Complex organisms such as us humans or even other animals are all capable of empathy. You may just pass this off as “muh law of God :soy:“ but maybe if you use your brain for once you’d realize that not all life shares these morals. Singled celled organisms for example do not, they live but have no morals.

Now you must ask why do complex organisms show morals? Hint, it’s not your “law of God”. Instead just like almost all of our features, empathy is innate. It comes from our brain, which evolved that way through time because it helped with building social connections. And like I’ve said other animals also have these social connections, through packs, herds, etc.

For humans solely, another source of our morals comes from our social ethics that we reinforce on one another through systems such as the Law. Similar to empathy, this was formed through evolution, but not to necessarily our genes, more so evolution of our social groups.