In Depth Stretching Guide for Better Posture

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
I have linked a short video to the best stretch for each muscle group, i only included the muscle groups that were most important to fixing my posture

having shit posture can activate the sympathetic nervous system putting you in constant high adrenaline fight or flight mode. if you had constant insomnia or cold feet/hands and have already fixed diet/hormones than stretching may be the missing component to fix these issues.

chest

front delt

side delt

rear delt

trapezius/levator

latissimus

back of neck distanced chin tucks

front neck & scalenes

hip flexor

hamstring good mornings

erector spinae (low back)

glutes

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer, 5'7 zoomer, NorwoodAscender and 10 others
Thanks

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 7zyzz7
needed this, thanks brah

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 7zyzz7
thank yu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and 7zyzz7
fucked up and put a similar video for side delt/read delt, ignore that my bad

fucked up and put a similar video for side delt/read delt, ignore that my bad
that stretch will hit both heads depending on how high or low you pull your arm

how fix anterior pelvic tilt :)

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and JCaesar
I have linked a short video to the best stretch for each muscle group, i only included the muscle groups that were most important to fixing my posture

having shit posture can activate the sympathetic nervous system putting you in constant high adrenaline fight or flight mode. if you had constant insomnia or cold feet/hands and have already fixed diet/hormones than stretching may be the missing component to fix these issues.

chest

front delt

side delt

rear delt

trapezius/levator

latissimus

front neck & scalenes

hip flexor

hamstring good mornings

glutes

What are chances that the second i am thinking about fixing my posture I see a thread made 15 minutes ago :feelswhat:
Thank you dude I needed this

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Wait if your hands and fingers get really cold and have kind of cut off blood circulation sometimes when it's cold can that be correlated to posture?

how fix anterior pelvic tilt :)
anterior pelvic tilt AKA lower cross syndrome
82c6WC1sjSBgfF2wYE0dziPfOXPjc8ogP9vidLk1SbvuKalM4aijRG7qe63LaZf0GTVkRhUyIq5dkWBnecnYoZc8fJOhnMkw1kQvAukFvZF8Lhpi396nnKzqDwP5FRMIpI4wxyUlRGUAhnwdktmCkIs

The longterm solution: dont sit in the same position for extended periods espeically if its a position where you are mimicing the pelvic tilt, this is only making your lower back tighter. be able to get into a Asian squat position comfortably, if you cant than you need to work on hip flexor and lower back tightness, which i linked videos for. Then the other step to fixxing the problem is to stregthen the abs and tranverse abs, with crunches and stomach vacuums, strengthening the glutes/abs is important but first focus on stretching out the lower back and hip flexors since these two being tight will pull you into back into that tilted position no matter what, many professional atheles (NFL) players ive noticed have pelvic tilt and they squat hundreds of pounds with strong glutes and abs, so definitely the tightness is the most important issue to address

i made a thread on this subject a while ago:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
thanks my wigga

Wait if your hands and fingers get really cold and have kind of cut off blood circulation sometimes when it's cold can that be correlated to posture?
possibly, if youre thyroid production is in check and youre eating enough calories then yes, posture and tightness can be the cause, adrenaline is the main reason a person would have constantly cold feet and fingers even if they are eating enough, often, and the right foods.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
stomach vacuums should fix that

Yo thanks, what about a pelvic rotation? (Pelvis rotated in a way one side is more forwards and another is more backwards in the horizontal)

Hey I saw your older post about making DHT gel, but you didn't mention your source of DHT. Could you say your source please?

• JFL
Hey I saw your older post about making DHT gel, but you didn't mention your source of DHT. Could you say your source please?
there are two reliable sellers of DHT powder on the market, both chinese vendors QSC QIngdao Sigma Chemical, and PPL purplepandalabs, if you buy the powder you will need to know how to dissolve if you want to apply it topically

if you want a gel/liquid form twitter/raypeatforum user Alphagels seems to be selling DHT gel in DMSO ive heard good reviews from him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
  • +1
BTW i bought from QSC, getting the powder to dissolve is harder than it seems i would honestly just buy from alphagels next time dissolving this shit is a hassle and im not a chemist. i recently bought some 99% ethanol from science.bio and that seems to be doing a better good job at dissolving the DHT powder than the DMSO. When i was doing the DMSO it would look like it was all dissolved but then i would rub it on myself and a few hours later there would be white powder on my skin... idk. if youre doing it with DMSO the i think trick is to heat up the DMSO first.

• +1
theres quite a few threads on raypeatforum about dissolving it, read through those first before you buy the powder, the powder is much cheaper than buying from alphagels if you can get it to fucking dissolve lol

• +1
just did the routine, my lord i feel so much better after doing it. great thread brodie

• Love it
any leg stretches, my legs crack so easily

chest

front delt

side delt

rear delt

trapezius/levator

latissimus

front neck & scalenes

hip flexor

hamstring good mornings

glutes