Incel ascends to mogger through hard work

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I haven't posted here in a long time.

I have come from absolutely subhuman to mogging.

I have worse genetics than all of you.

But I genuinely have been to deep dark places that many of you clearly have not experienced, and overcame, and I know deep down who I am and that I am ready to die when the time comes.

At the beginning of this year I was homeless sleeping in a car saving for surgery.

Well I succeeded. I didn't talk about it but I'm here now.

There's really nothing you cant do in this life.

Become who you are.

At the beginning of this year I told a teenager who was as ugly as I was not to kill himself because through hard work and being as crazy as me you can succeed.

The users on this site got to him and he hopped in front of a train and killed himself.

This post is in memory of him.

Screenshot 20231123 045545

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 14392, BowlCutMogger and 22 others
Screenshot 20231123 105631 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, nigkook, BowlCutMogger and 13 others
Post front face

But I genuinely have been to deep dark places that many of you clearly have not experienced, and overcame, and I know deep down who I am and that I am ready to die when the time comes.

At the beginning of this year I was homeless sleeping in a car saving for surgery.

Become who you are.

At the beginning of this year I told a teenager who was as ugly as I was not to kill himself because through hard work and being as crazy as me you can succeed.

The users on this site got to him and he hopped in front of a train and killed himself.

View attachment 2567016

mirin , which surgeries did you get?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Okay and whats your body count ?

• JFL

Damn man you ascended hardcore,you have puffy chin and cheeks making you look slightly bogdanoff. But apart from that you're easily a day to day slayer. Good work man, how tall? Roids? Any help? Godspeed

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and optimisticzoomer
You look the same tbh did you really get surgery

Damn man you ascended hardcore,you have puffy chin and cheeks making you look slightly bogdanoff. But apart from that you're easily a day to day slayer. Good work man, how tall? Roids? Any help? Godspeed

It's swelling it will go away takes a long time like a year to away when you get surgery

I am 6'4

Don't use roids I did in the past a while back it's not worth it raped my hair pretty bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
give me info on what u did

What surgery did you get? I can’t decide if it looks uncanny or ascended you
I feel like he got the tilted his head up surgery which makes ur jaw look more defined

Maybe he got wraparound tho

I feel like he got the tilted his head up surgery which makes ur jaw look more defined

Maybe he got wraparound tho

It's not from tilting my head up jfl

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
> I have worse genetics than all of you
> 6'4"

Which is it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, BowlCutMogger, MoggerGaston and 14 others
It's not from tilting my head up jfl

Ok so what surgery? You have good physique, j tought your face maturized from roids, so did you roid when young? People underestimate roids

• JFL
Ok so what surgery? You have good physique, j tought your face maturized from roids, so did you roid when young? People underestimate roids

Don't use steroids it won't change your face but you'll go bald

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16220
What surgery did you get? I can’t decide if it looks uncanny or ascended you
At second thought it looks good tbh. I guess there is still swelling right? But people who knew you before must be able to tell that you got surgery. The difference in the eye area especially is very big.
Nigga you are 6’4 and were facially never below normie/LTN with acne failo. Try telling that the 5‘4 currycel janitor dicklet

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, incel194012940, zura and 2 others
Don't use steroids it won't change your face but you'll go bald
DUDE stop repmaxxing, which surgeries, if any at all, if so say what you did, skincare and gymming only?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and Deleted member 16220
At second thought it looks good tbh. I guess there is still swelling right? But people who knew you before must be able to tell that you got surgery. The difference in the eye area especially is very big.

Nigga you are 6’4 and were facially never below normie/LTN with acne failo. Try telling that the 5‘4 currycel janitor dicklet

5'4 janitor isn't even human bro they don't belong on this website they belong on a janitor forum this site is for humans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mitereew, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 4397 and 4 others
good work

• +1
DUDE stop repmaxxing, which surgeries, if any at all, if so say what you did, skincare and gymming only?

I have done everything you can think of I am crazier and harder working than like 99% of men.

Steroids, every sort of looksmax drug, melanotan all that, literally everything, Botox, hair systems, walked around bald for the entire beginning of this year

I have done everything you can think of I am crazier and harder working than like 99% of men.

Steroids, every sort of looksmax drug, melanotan all that, literally everything, Botox, hair systems, walked around bald for the entire beginning of this year

Mirin' me too doing this, id rather test on myself, all of these crazy shit, im convincing my med friends to drill 4 holes so i can buy homemade braces. Im spending 1,000 on experimental drugs/cosmetica

i had violent diarrhea yesterday cuz i o'd on betacarotene

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Matheus and Deleted member 16220
Mirin' me too doing this, id rather test on myself, all of these crazy shit, im convincing my med friends to drill 4 holes so i can buy homemade braces. Im spending 1,000 on experimental drugs/cosmetica

i had violent diarrhea yesterday cuz i o'd on betacarotene

Dude realistically don't ruin your health, face, or body.

You are trying to improve here.

I was really ugly so I took drastic measures to fix it. I'm not trying to be a freak and neither should you.

low tier normie

• +1
You looked bogged. Implants? Why’s your face so puffy?

• JFL
Nigger just say what you've exactly done and in what order. Only 3 major things you named are steroids, hair system and botox. Not one surgery named. Also why hair system, I can see that you have hair? How much does a hair system cost you a year? Thanks in advance nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 16220
Nigger just say what you've exactly done and in what order. Only 3 major things you named are steroids, hair system and botox. Not one surgery named. Also why hair system, I can see that you have hair? How much does a hair system cost you a year? Thanks in advance nigga

I paid over $1000 in hair systems one of which I didn't even pick up from the post office jfl

My hair is thinning and i wanted to try hair systems but it's unbearable and the people who wear them never do any sort of physical activity because of you sweat at all the thing peels off it's literally like elmers glue holding it in place it's not very strong at all

Swelling lasts a long time like a year almost
He wants to know why ur swelling.. What caused the swelling? Implants? surgery? bonesmashing?

• +1

Become who you are.

View attachment 2567016

What where the surgeries u got?? Also where?? List them

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Deleted member 16220
Also how much did it all cost

• +1
Dude realistically don't ruin your health, face, or body.

You are trying to improve here.

I was really ugly so I took drastic measures to fix it. I'm not trying to be a freak and neither should you.
so do you think you ruined your health and all that long term? later on you should make a post detailing everything you did

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Matheus
Stop liking and reply nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and lowiqNormie
nice transformation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, bishōnenmaxxer, Manana and 7 others