Incel ascends to mogger through hard work

You deleted the pics but I don't think u got a single surgery tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I have worse genetics than all of you.

But I genuinely have been to deep dark places that many of you clearly have not experienced, and overcame, and I know deep down who I am and that I am ready to die when the time comes.

lol the darkest place you've been is equivalent to Miami Beach at 2pm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mitereew, bishōnenmaxxer, BobbyJindalsTwin and 9 others
Ruined the post by removing the pics. Either way, neither this site or its users are to blame for someone's unfortunate passing. It's much deeper than that.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, shabby890, rand anon and 4 others
Missed it

That sucks, i wanted to see the browridge/glabella

how's it been bhai? how's the swelling

Last edited:
Pm pics and I'll rate you for free

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
pm pics or send em here again

You been using any post-op stack?

I paid over $1000 in hair systems one of which I didn't even pick up from the post office jfl

My hair is thinning and i wanted to try hair systems but it's unbearable and the people who wear them never do any sort of physical activity because of you sweat at all the thing peels off it's literally like elmers glue holding it in place it's not very strong at all
Did u try tape instead of glue

I paid over $1000 in hair systems one of which I didn't even pick up from the post office jfl

My hair is thinning and i wanted to try hair systems but it's unbearable and the people who wear them never do any sort of physical activity because of you sweat at all the thing peels off it's literally like elmers glue holding it in place it's not very strong at all
I want to get a hair system, but I heard mostly positive experiences with them, you can shower, swim, exercise with them albeit not intensely.

Plus, even if I get a hair transplant, I doubt that I would be able to achieve a mogger hair that a hair system gives you instantly, and I need mogger hair, my face simply doesn't work without hair.

Once I finish accutane treatment and get a hair system, I am literally in a HTN territory.

And also, just being 6'4 saves you from a total death sentence even if you have LTN face.

Nobody is judging you btw. It's great you took action to improve your situation.

• +1
I haven't posted here in a long time.

I have come from absolutely subhuman to mogging.

But I genuinely have been to deep dark places that many of you clearly have not experienced, and overcame, and I know deep down who I am and that I am ready to die when the time comes.

At the beginning of this year I was homeless sleeping in a car saving for surgery.

Well I succeeded. I didn't talk about it but I'm here now.

There's really nothing you cant do in this life.

Become who you are.

At the beginning of this year I told a teenager who was as ugly as I was not to kill himself because through hard work and being as crazy as me you can succeed.

The users on this site got to him and he hopped in front of a train and killed himself.

This post is in memory of him.

View attachment 2567016

imgur not loading bro

At the beginning of this year I was homeless sleeping in a car saving for surgery.

Become who you are.

At the beginning of this year I told a teenager who was as ugly as I was not to kill himself because through hard work and being as crazy as me you can succeed.

The users on this site got to him and he hopped in front of a train and killed himself.

View attachment 2567016

mirin'

• JFL
Thanks for the inspiration. Did you go to well known blackpill surgeons or did you just find local surgeons?

• +1
@Jacob Hate pm me all these pics. I wanna see.

• +1

Become who you are.

View attachment 2567016

I can't see any of your pics

where can I see them?

• +1
Pm I’m curious

• +1

Become who you are.

View attachment 2567016

Bro said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 16220, lilxder2 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, hopecel, It'snotover and 2 others
if your gonna make an ascension post in tribute to saint schery6 at least don’t delete all the pictures ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Running! and lilxder2

Become who you are.

View attachment 2567016

Homeless? What happened to your career in the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and MaestheticMaso
Ruined the post by removing the pics. Either way, neither this site or its users are to blame for someone's unfortunate passing. It's much deeper than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 28896
Shouldn’t hve deleted the pics, we’ve seen ur face before I’m pretty sure and ur generally a good poster so I don’t think you’d hve gotten doxxed or anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 28896

Become who you are.

View attachment 2567016

images dont load

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, shalomnigga and MaestheticMaso
Homeless? What happened to your career in the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE?

Military contract ended almost 2 years ago and yes I was a "homeless" veteran I suppose

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
@Jacob Hate pm me all these pics. I wanna see.

Later when I continue with the looksmaxxing I'll do an update, been out of the gym for months so that's going to be the first thing.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Military contract ended almost 2 years ago and yes I was a "homeless" veteran I suppose
Damn, you had a short contract. You were still in tech school almost 3 years ago.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Get looks or die tryin
Hahahahhaha

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, hopecel, Deleted member 28927 and 2 others
Next thread will have better pics don't worry
im getting a lot betterr!! hard work IS everything but im lucky to have a good base

• +1
I got out for other reasons
Lol, you went the same route as I did. Failure to adapt was my official reason. Still under honorable conditions.

• JFL
Bad genetics
> Yea you know 6'4, white, mtn base, very bad genetics

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Deleted member 16220
im getting a lot betterr!! hard work IS everything but im lucky to have a good base

I have seen you in DMs and you have anteface dude just need to get older, get off this site ngl, and work on your life more you'll do great.

I have seen you in DMs and you have anteface dude just need to get older, get off this site ngl, and work on your life more you'll do great.
let me show youmy impeoved profile

Send pics privately i really wanna see it

Haven’t heard from you in months bro, who did you end up using as your surgeon?

Did you delete the pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Graham
Damn interested in the pics dawg I need motivation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Graham
I have done everything you can think of I am crazier and harder working than like 99% of men.

Steroids, every sort of looksmax drug, melanotan all that, literally everything, Botox, hair systems, walked around bald for the entire beginning of this year

yet after everything can you look yourself in a mirror and say you are generally happy

• +1
Glad you deleted the pics so you could larp as having ascended.