incels.is Uncle Ruckus eviscerates niggers in rant

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel

@Kamui @traveler @Ricky212 @Piratecel @klip11 @Blackgymmax Post thoughts on this

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, pig_face, GetShrekt and 9 others
Bump ngl

He’s on here as @TheSon

Why do people hate black people so much ?
Every race has good and bad people

• +1
Reactions: nope, GetShrekt, TechnoBoss and 4 others
on average they're among the worst races. over represented in violent crime and other suhuman pursuits

• So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress
brutal

brah sounds black too

we dont hate each other white peoole just say this to justify their raxism towards us

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Ricky212, traveler and 1 other person
we dont hate each other white peoole just say this to justify their raxism towards us
white brah try to run divide and conquer theory then we tell them white women interracial and they go insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, shabby890 and Deleted member 18522

@Kamui @traveler @Ricky212 @Piratecel @klip11 @Blackgymmax Post thoughts on this
Does this mean @moggathon won't give me the 23 to 45 different spices in his barbecue?????????????????????????????????????????????

on average they're among the worst races. over represented in violent crime and other suhuman pursuits
No. You just hate them more because Blacks are the most ugly looking of all races + media pushed agendas to make them look thug halo = you have ultimate hate

racist.. noooo

No. You just hate them more because Blacks are the most ugly looking of all races + media pushed agendas to make them look thug halo = you have ultimate hate
being ugly isn't enough to make me hate someone. it has to be associated with subhuman behavior, and blacks have that in spades. i have no problem with high sapience blacks like the one in the video since presumably they are not involved in chimping out and crying for reparations and things of that nature

Don’t have to sound like one to be one
what about him is urkcel he’s literally talking in AAVE doesn’t seem nerdy either he’s just an incel self hating weirdo, doesn’t make him an urkcel tho

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
what about him is urkcel he’s literally talking in AAVE doesn’t seem nerdy either he’s just an incel self hating weirdo, doesn’t make him an urkcel tho
Im just assuming cuz usually most blackcels and giga self hating blacks are urks

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Im just assuming cuz usually most blackcels and giga self hating blacks are urks
Would you say BGM’s an urk?

Bro has a point

I also hate niggers.

I didnt know bgm had a son

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Before I even clicked I knew it was that guy, he's obsessed lol. Every day he makes a black thread on there

they have the worst good people to bad people ratio