my sister married a nigger and Idk what to make of it

D

Deleted member 24929

Average Currycel
I am a currycel and my sister married a nigger.

Recently i heard my mom encouraging her to have a baby and i'm feeling very distraught over this.I just can't stand the thought of my whore sister parading around a half nigger baby around me and the thought of this is making my blood boil.That cocksucking slut is gonna die a violent death along with her future half nigger baby if she ever makes the mistake of getting creampied by that nigger , I swear this by Allah.God I fucking hate niggers so bad.:lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, smoth, try2beme and 9 others
Just what we need in this world,more curries and niggers at the same fucking time

I typed niggers and my phone auto corrected it to “joggers” jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, iam good boy, Pikabro and 8 others
Better than a full curry baby tbf

• +1
Reactions: klip11, based_pakichad421, smoth and 3 others
Just what we need in this world,more curries and niggers at the same fucking time
There’s already like 5 billion niggers and curry niggers all they do is breed and turn everywhere into shit holes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 62070, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Damn, you smelly curry boys can't catch a break. Don't worry, when the BBC fad is up y'all MIGHT get our leftovers

Damn, you smelly curry boys can't catch a break. Don't worry, when the BBC fad is up y'all MIGHT get our leftovers
I’ve been the bane of ethncis for the last 4 years now. Been slaying them all of every race even ayrab conservative types that wear hijabs. No ethnic is safe with me around I’m glad other brothas are realising how easy ethnic foids are for us.

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 55314

Its over for indians

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
I’ve been the bane of ethncis for the last 4 years now. Been slaying them all of every race even ayrab conservative types that wear hijabs. No ethnic is safe with me around I’m glad other brothas are realising how easy ethnic foids are for us.
islamabad getting sex is as easy as getting water i cage when people say paki girls are trad

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I am a currycel and my sister married a nigger.

Recently i heard my mom encouraging her to have a baby and i'm feeling very distraught over this.I just can't stand the thought of my whore sister parading around a half nigger baby around me and the thought of this is making my blood boil.That cocksucking slut is gonna die a violent death along with her future half nigger baby if she ever makes the mistake of getting creampied by that nigger , I swear this by Allah.God I fucking hate niggers so bad.:lasereyes::lasereyes:
At least your nephew has a good chance of being an exotic looking Tyrone rather than a full blooded average looking curry

At least your nephew has a good chance of being an exotic looking Tyrone rather than a full blooded average looking curry
did you not read it? The nog is 5 foot 6 in LOL not some tyrone. Combine that with a chance of getting curry genetics he might look like a somali.

did you not read it? The nog is 5 foot 6 in LOL not some tyrone. Combine that with a chance of getting curry genetics he might look like a somali.
5'6...didn't see that

Bangladeshi foid

Idk why guy even cares. Divorcee bangladeshi mum with 8 year old. Its already a lost cause

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421