INDIAN WOMEN MIGHT FOG WHITE WOMEN

Pashtuns are blonde hair blue eyed Nordics. Indians are all darkskin abos.
You are almost as retarded as those guys who say Arabs are white 'cause some of them are white-passing although most are brown. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel, CoreSchizo and Jason Voorhees
The German Indian connection is still strong @Squirtle
I remember seeing a group of German women once I kid you not one of them was 100% a nigga with a wig. Probably called himself Trans to see them naked or something

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I can’t tell I have severe autism bhai
I thought he was serious too and I don't have autism. He's known for hating on dalit pheno so could've been for real.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
You are almost as retarded as those guys who say Arabs are white 'cause some of them are white-passing although most are brown. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I don't think I've seen a blonde pashtun in my life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I don't think I've seen a blonde pashtun in my life tbh.
Neither have I. I did see a couple of blond-haired Kashmiris though.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and CoreSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
She definitely has more Proto European dna in relative to Dravidian
Nah lmao, her caste is genetically the same as most other South indian middle caste/ landlord caste, once again she just got incredibly lucky in her genetic recombination. These are also other people from her caste:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_222944_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329_222944_Chrome.jpg
    628.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Anushka_Shetty2.jpg
    Anushka_Shetty2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and sportsmogger
I remember seeing a group of German women once I kid you not one of them was 100% a nigga with a wig. Probably called himself Trans to see them naked or something
Damn Faelid women look like men, but don't you like Faelid women

tbh i feel really sorry for indian women because of their oppression under the un-salvageable stinky culture. Alot of them can look super hot and cute, also they aren't cunt or bitchy as anglo women
What nigger, they are literally known for those EXACT attributes, just because the indian waitress that served you was nice to you doesnt mean they are.

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
What nigger, they are literally known for those EXACT attributes, just because the indian waitress that served you was nice to you doesnt mean they are.
Based :lul:

She definitely has more Proto European dna in relative to Dravidian
Water, but that doesn’t make her not indian. “Indian” is a nationality not a race.

If u wanna say, “majority of Indians have mostly abo/Dravidian ancestry”, that’s a fair statement

Nah lmao, her caste is genetically the same as most other South indian middle caste/ landlord caste, once again she just got incredibly lucky in her genetic recombination. These are also other people from her caste:
Either that or one of her ancestors mixed with a higher caste

Like my mom is a lower caste than my dad, but she actually has steppe ancestry whereas he has none jfl

Either that or one of her ancestors mixed with a higher caste

Like my mom is a lower caste than my dad, but she actually has steppe ancestry whereas he has none jfl
shes bunt, and they are literally just another south indian middle caste from kerela. South indian middle landlord caste can range from looking abo asf, to lightskin chadpreet/stacypreet, to average middle brown curry.

shes bunt, and they are literally just another south indian middle caste from kerela. South indian middle landlord caste can range from looking abo asf, to lightskin chadpreet/stacypreet, to average middle brown curry.
I get that, my point is that that range of phenotypical variance within that same caste isn’t solely due to genetic recombination

I get that, my point is that that range of phenotypical variance within that same caste isn’t solely due to genetic recombination
Ur right that its not the only way, but im tired of everyone claiming that every single lightskin south indian is "MUH CLEARLY THEIR MIXED WITH NORTH INDIAN DNA".

• +1
Ur right that it’s not the only way, but im tired of everyone claiming that every single lightskin south indian is "MUH CLEARLY THEIR MIXED WITH NORTH INDIAN DNA".
Fair
MUH CLEARLY THEIR MIXED WITH NORTH INDIAN DNA".
Btw isn’t that ur case though :forcedsmile:

Fair

Btw isn’t that ur case though :forcedsmile:
im not even lightskin tho :cry: i took after my moms brown/darkbrown south indian skin.

Lmao i unironically got the worst genetic recombination in my entire family, my sister however got the best lmfao.

• So Sad