Intuition is a superpower

L

lilxder2

Mistral
99.9% of people lost it tho
fluoride toothpaste, poisoned water etc. it all makes you lose your ability to judge based on your inuition

I wont elaborate but with intuition you can achieve everything, never listen to your brain

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: The Antichrist, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Sny and 4 others
intuition iz only developed after multiple timez of trial and error and experience. Then iz when you can go on auto pilot and truzt your instinctz

but but but the government likes us. My dentists told me that flouride is good for you

• Ugh..
Reactions: lilxder2
intuition iz only developed after multiple timez of trial and error and experience. Then iz when you can go on auto pilot and truzt your instinctz
not true, children have great intuition. they do everything based on it and get cucked by society into retarded system to be calm and not exercise, eat shit etc.
if everyone lived with child-like intuition, everyone would be as happy and healthy as possible

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
talk to yourself in 2nd or 3rd person

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and lilxder2
semen retention boosts intuition

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and lilxder2
some people are more aware of their intuition due to a lower sense of self, an unrationalized sense of self masks intuition and wants everything to be perfect leading to anxiety and depression, you rationalize your sense of self, ok the self is signaling that I need to eat, to sleep, to piss, its a tool for you to go through life, its not your enemy, thinking its the enemy its the self itself when you dont comprehend it

ok you understand the self and why you need it from there the intuition starts to guide you.

Ive been in both spectrums, completely atached to the self, everything needs to be perfect, anxiety, fear of failure, worrying unnecessarily what others think of me,thinking I was better or worse than others, I could still feel the intuition but its masked by all these feelings

acid trips and meditation lead me to rationalizing the self and I started to access intuition deeply, you stop craving wanting to be perfect and just let it flow

• +1
Reactions: knowyourlimits and lilxder2
99.9% of people lost it tho
fluoride toothpaste, poisoned water etc. it all makes you lose your ability to judge based on your inuition

I wont elaborate but with intuition you can achieve everything, never listen to your brain
my intuition still works I don't want my mouth to stink like a fish

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2
not true, children have great intuition. they do everything based on it and get cucked by society into retarded system to be calm and not exercise, eat shit etc.
if everyone lived with child-like intuition, everyone would be as happy and healthy as possible
intuition is in your brain mostly.

Something weird is going on though. Kids might have intuintion but lack knowledge and experience, which mogs> combine both and thats all. Intuintion is normally based on accumulation of empirical observations...

• +1
Reactions: R@m@