IOI = BULLSHIT

Rasputin

Rasputin

Gold
JFL at you who think girls looking deep at your eyes is IOI.
If they are not doing anything to be so close to you then your IOI is just coping. Whenever they want you, they will make any shit to be fuckin close to you, will touch you somehow, will start a nonsense conversation.
Yesterday I went to a party, 2 girls was looking at my eyes for the entire time, I did not approach them in the start, even because they were not my looks match. I mog them. Then some hours later, one of my friends asked me to approach a girl who was looking at me all the time, also she was talking to her friend about me. Then I decided to approach her, and she treated me like shit. I was like, LOL. This girl is not even my looks match xD. Neither she was just bullshiting or looking for a chad, which will never happen. So, I must say, guys, I'm not that GL, but I'm working into my looks, and perceive that lots of girls give me eye contact, but for me, this is just bullshit. If I go there and approach they will act stupid even after the whole eye contact process.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
dinred

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Anubis, Peachy and 1 other person
Eye contact IOI might be bs, but real IOIs like girls grabbing your hand and spinning themselves in an attempt to make it look like you spun her, is a good IOI.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, TheMewingBBC, Rasputin and 6 others
i never had IOI.

only ioi is p in v

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, TheMewingBBC, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Eye contact IOI might be bs, but real IOIs like girls grabbing your hand and spinning themselves in an attempt to make it look like you spun her, is a good IOI.
i had this with unkowned girls : IT's cringy as hell jfl at those who believe it's a good thing

• +1
Reactions: x30001
2486.jpg

If they are not doing anything to be so close to you then your IOI is just coping. Whenever they want you, they will make any shit to be fuckin close to you, will touch you somehow, will start a nonsense conversation.
Yesterday I went to a party, 2 girls was looking at my eyes for the entire time, I did not approach them in the start, even because they were not my looks match. I mog them. Then some hours later, one of my friends asked me to approach a girl who was looking at me all the time, also she was talking to her friend about me. Then I decided to approach her, and she treated me like shit. I was like, LOL. This girl is not even my looks match xD. Neither she was just bullshiting or looking for a chad, which will never happen. So, I must say, guys, I'm not that GL, but I'm working into my looks, and perceive that lots of girls give me eye contact, but for me, this is just bullshit. If I go there and approach they will act stupid even after the whole eye contact process.
The only ioi is when a girl sucks your wee wee

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
your thread = bullshit

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
only happens in North America, or nightclubs in the western world.
in broad daylight on the street no one will do that

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
only happens in North America, or nightclubs in the western world.
in broad daylight on the street no one will do that
i had that close to my high school a few times back then,and in the street so

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
Definitely.
[QUOTE

No way man. I bet you knew those girls then. I just can't see it happen
all i can say is it was cringy as hell, so i don't believe it was a good think + i was shy so it's was utter shit

• Woah
girls are really obvious.

an IOi isn't some vague shit like "she looked at me for 2 seconds instead of looking away immediately."

If a girl talks to you in the street that's an IOI. If she sits next to you on a bus when there are other empty seats with nobody next to you, that's an IOI.

If you're in a bar and she keeps brushing against you or whatever, that's an IOI.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, HighIQcel, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
If a foid wants to fuck you trust me she'll let you know i stopped approaching foids and only talk with those who approach me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
girls are really obvious.

an IOi isn't some vague shit like "she looked at me for 2 seconds instead of looking away immediately."

If a girl talks to you in the street that's an IOI. If she sits next to you on a bus when there are other empty seats with nobody next to you, that's an IOI.

If you're in a bar and she keeps brushing against you or whatever, that's an IOI.
Cope. If were ioi then i would have banged her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3142, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Rasputin

I want to fuck that slut until she is bright red and in pain.

• JFL
Roping Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3041
Cope. If were ioi then i would have banged her.

not always

a girl might be interested in you but if you come across as a weirdo or mentalcel she isn't going to bang you.

trust me I have been here a lot with fucking social anxiety due to bullying in the past. Have had girls open me and talk to me and once they realised I was unable to hold a conversation they lost interest.

It's fucking painful because looking back where I am now I would fuck them if given the opportunity again.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
You are NOT entitled to your looksmach sweaty

If a foid wants to fuck you trust me she'll let you know i stopped approaching foids and only talk with those who approach me
Thats exactly What i think. I made the Big mistake listeting to my bluepilled blinded Friend.

Thats exactly What i think. I made the Big mistake listeting to my bluepilled blinded Friend.
Hhhh never listen to a BP cuck if a chick wants you she'll basically invitz you to her house

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Rasputin
In almost 32 years of existence, I have never known what it feels like to have a girl give me an IOI.

Psychological growth = stunted

Psychological growth = stunted

Wtf really?
[/QUOTE]
Yes a chick once told me she "wanted to smoke a joint in her house" if she wants you you don't have to play mind games and bust your ass

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Wtf really?
Yes a chick once told me she "wanted to smoke a joint in her house" if she wants you you don't have to play mind games and bust your ass
[/QUOTE]
Of course. They don’t do any shit games when she wants you. Character and confidence means shit. I already got girls saying very stupid things, only because they wanted me. So only thing matters is looks.

Of course. They don’t do any shit games when she wants you. Character and confidence means shit. I already got girls saying very stupid things, only because they wanted me. So only thing matters is looks.
[/QUOTE]yap all the approach bro be confident bro be alpha bro is utter bullshit just looksmax and wait for chicks to approach till one you like approaches you and be neurotypical that's all it takes

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin