Is 500 lifetime slays achievable for a HTN (no hookers) in your country

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
If a HTN wanted to GenghisKhanMaxx, whats a realistic achievable bodycount in your area?

no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Yeah probably if you fucked obese women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, laaltin and Deleted member 67558
Quick maffs, thats one slay every week for 10 years straight. One slay every 2 weeks if spaced out to 20 years.. I think this is a Chadlite zone, amirite

No.

Even if you dumpster dived to the lowest of levels, I still think that it's not possible since HTN is not a universal appeal.

Only at Chadlite+ can you have triple digit body count, without paying and not dumpster diving that severely, but you still have to dumpster dive for that body count.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
You gotta fuck a lot of ugly bitches

No.

Even if you dumpster dived to the lowest of levels, I still think that it's not possible since HTN is not a universal appeal.

Only at Chadlite+ can you have triple digit body count, without paying and not dumpster diving that severely, but you still have to dumpster dive for that body count.
Yeah only JBW HTN in SEA can pull it off if anyone I think

sure anything is possible for chud

• JFL
Lol nope
I don't even think 100 slays is achievable for a subchad in Canada

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and laaltin
very easy. my oneitis was psl9 and HTN was enough for her. average girl here takesn 100s of MTNs

• Woah
you gotta be a soulless and gay men to want to sleep with 500 women

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and the BULL
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
very easy. my oneitis was psl9 and HTN was enough for her. average girl here takesn 100s of MTNs
You’re delusional mate, how do you rank yourself in your location?

youre talking about rape.

In Bangladesh maybe

• Hmm...
If you went around fucking anything remotely considered a female then yes

Quality > Quantity :soy:

• JFL
Yall will fuck a 300lb divorced white whale and call it a slay :forcedsmile:

• JFL
youre talking about rape.
No rape, hookers or aged roasties.. I should have stated 100 instead of 500 in the question

No rape, hookers or aged roasties.. I should have stated 100 instead of 500 in the question
but thats how he had a high bodyvount

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Being a HTN? Only if you have tons of status/clout, money and free time.

I've only known two guys who had a body count in the hundreds and both were tall jacked tattooed tanned chadlite med slayers and worked in nightlife for most of their life. Both were older as well, early 30s. And I heavily doubt their bodycounts were 500. Probably 200-300 or so, but obviously those are rough estimates, noone counts past like 30 or so. Most of it was accumulated during summers when they were working in party islands.

• +1
20 years is roughly 7300 days so if you slay between 18 and 38 then it’s probably possible if you dumpster dive

• +1

I've only known two guys who had a body count in the hundreds and both were tall jacked tattooed tanned chadlite med slayers and worked in nightlife for most of their life. Both were older as well, early 30s. And I heavily doubt their bodycounts were 500. Probably 200-300 or so, but obviously those are rough estimates, noone counts past like 30 or so. Most of it was accumulated during summers when they were working in party islands.
Best reply so far

masc or pretty?