is 6ft2 short? (6‘5 in the west)

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

Kraken
I just keep hearing 6‘2 is the new 5‘9 and shit I literally live in the west (europe) and no one is taller than me (6‘5)
barely i see people my height
and i can count with my fingers the times someone was taller than me it’s extremely rare

i honestly don’t know how people are so deluded to think 6-6‘2 is short

ig it’s because everyone is larping about their height especially usa niggas your average is like 3 inches shorter than the europeans somehow everybody there claims to be 6‘4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, LooksOrDeath, ascendedd and 20 others
Height is a projection half-lived

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and slavicpsycho
i don’t get your sentence
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

it’s above average everywhere in the world

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mio, datboijj, slavicpsycho and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hungryplayground175, Mio, aspiringexcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and BrahminBoss
I just keep hearing 6‘2 is the new 5‘9 and shit I literally live in the west (europe) and no one is taller than me (6‘5)
and i can count with my fingers the times someone was taller than me it’s extremely rare

ig it’s because everyone is larping about their height especially usa niggas your average is like 3 inches shorter than the europeans somehow everybody there claims to be 6‘4
5'9 is the new 5'6 and 6'0 is the new 5'9 and thus 6'3 is the new 6'0 (6'3 - 6'5 is optimal height)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, SurgeryEnjoyer and WanderingBurro
most white brah are 5'7 average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd, Mio, datboijj and 4 others
it’s above average everywhere in the world
False retarded psychopath narcies on a creepy forum i go to tell me the stats are fake and 6'3 is average in the Philippines

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Mio, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
6 to 6'2 is good, 6'3 is when universally tall barefoot starts

just at the grocery for 1hr I see 5'11 - 6ft and 6'2 enough for it to not be rare, still good though to meet the threshold to never worry about it for life

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, Mio, datboijj and 1 other person
Ur coping hard. If i see indians being like 5'11 average then for sure 6'2 must be average for white guys by average i mean actually 30 in 100 are this height in india atleast where i live

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and LampPostPrime

just at the grocery for 1hr I see 5'11 - 6ft and 6'2 enough for it to not be rare, still good though to meet the threshold to never worry about it for life
i would slay even with 5‘9

Ur coping hard. If i see indians being like 5'11 average then for sure 6'2 must be average for white guys by average i mean actually 30 in 100 are this height in india atleast where i live
curry detected opinion rejected indians can suck my dick standing

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Source - trust me bro

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Man u guys get hurt and cant face the truth . Nobody cares about wheth
Source - trust me bro
er u believe or not , i put out my observations and thats it .

• Hmm...
Man u guys get hurt and cant face the truth . Nobody cares about wheth

er u believe or not , i put out my observations and thats it .
the average male in western europe where i live is 5‘11 no way some vegan seed oil drinking street shitters are taller :lul:

Why do u cherrypick those malnourished people from shortest states of india?????? The fact u had to do it shows how insecure fag u are whose only source of validation is winning race wars. Kys fag.

JFL the so called 6ft feet sniffing indians

someone gotta stop india.org :lul:

5'9 isnt short irl.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 18522 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Why do u cherrypick those malnourished people from shortest states of india?????? The fact u had to do it shows how insecure fag u are whose only source of validation is winning race wars. Kys fag.
those are literally military people only shitskins that think they’re tall go there :lul:

Woah , thats the reason u had to create the thread to calm ur self down by getting validation from fellow manlets who cope with outdated average height. Nobody
the average male in western europe where i live is 5‘11 no way some vegan seed oil drinking street shitters are taller :lul:

cares snigga. Search out average heights on looksmax.org and u will get 100's of threads all validating my experiences.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Woah , thats the reason u had to create the thread to calm ur self down by getting validation from fellow manlets who cope with outdated average height. Nobody

cares snigga. Search out average heights on looksmax.org and u will get 100's of threads all validating my experiences.
you‘re a curry your experiences are worthless

Depends so much on the day and demographic. The city i live in is like 80% white but I swear unless zoomers are tall.

I am handedly heightmatching the average man with 2 cm lifts (i'm 176)

Manlet is probably 5'8"(173) and under or 177 for zoomers

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Poorest people join army, keep coping most army soldiers are biharis which is one o
those are literally military people only shitskins that think they’re tall go there :lul:
F the shortest state. Also why the heck u are so insecure fag. Damn. U guys are literally attacking me for putting out my observations . Go cry out to ur momma pussyboy

Depends so much on the day and demographic. The city i live in is like 80% white but I swear unless zoomers are around I am handedly heightmatching the average man with 2 cm lifts (i'm 175)

Manlet is probably 5'8"(172) and under.
manlet is under 170 imo 175 average 180 decent 185 tall 190 very tall 195 giant 200 nba center level over 200 akward subhuman expect your only live purpose is a ball and a net

5'9 isnt short irl.
I'd say it's nearing it though, if you're a weak 5'9 with low shoes you will get heightmogged by a LOT of women, esp in heels/boots.

You need to be strong 5'10" to be safe i'd say

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and horizontallytall
manlet is under 170 imo 175 average 180 decent 185 tall 190 very tall 195 giant 200 nba center level over 200 akward subhuman expect your only live purpose is a ball and a net
Average is 180 for young people and 176 for old people and ethnics. Rounds out to about 177 for everyone.

Women are heightists though, they don't consider your height attractive unless you're 185 or 10cm more than them, whichever is more.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Joe Rogancel
I'd say it's nearing it though, if you're a weak 5'9 with low shoes you will get heightmogged by a LOT of women, esp in heels/boots.

You need to be strong 5'10" to be safe i'd say
cope just go for shorter women (80% or more of them)

• +1
If sub 6'0 is manlet tier, why would the rung directly above fare much better?

Tall starts at 6'2-6'3.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Average is 180 for young people and 176 for old people and ethnics. Rounds out to about 177 for everyone.

Women are heightists though, they don't consider your height attractive unless you're 185 or 10cm more than them, whichever is more.
i saw a good study where they disprove that the younger generation is taller need to find it again

Dont hurt this zoomer bro by telling him the truth , he wont be able to cope.Their is a reason why he put 6'5 in his username

Women are heightists though, they don't consider your height attractive unless you're 185 or 10cm more than them, whichever is more.b

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Poorest people join army, keep coping most army soldiers are biharis which is one o

F the shortest state. Also why the heck u are so insecure fag. Damn. U guys are literally attacking me for putting out my observations . Go cry out to ur momma pussyboy
i still mog u in every regard subhuman go play with shit or something that’s what your people do for fun

Dont hurt this zoomer bro by telling him the truth , he wont be able to cope.Their is a reason why he put 6'5 in his username
i would literally be a giant in your shit underdeveloped town + framemog them to suicide

• +1
Haha scum believe i would literally burn u to death were u h
i still mog u in every regard subhuman go play with shit or something that’s what your people do for fun
ere in front of me. Keep seething son of a whore .Keep crying for me and for that matter any one.

• JFL
Haha scum believe i would literally burn u to death were u h

ere in front of me. Keep seething son of a whore .Keep crying for me and for that matter any one.
IMG 3640

bathe in shit with your incest family

don’t bother me with your callcenter scams

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and LampPostPrime

5'11 and 6 ft is annoying cuz ur like borderline tall but still basically average.

• JFL
Reactions: wowamat
5'9 is short man

• +1
Reactions: datboijj