is 6ft2 short? (6‘5 in the west)

Instead of trust me bro post actual evidence lol. All i find is this passage quoted but cant track down og study. Still 5'8 barely lmao

"Apparently, Shandong province. The average height of a Shandong male is 175.44 cm (5.75 feet),"
that is including older generations which are short because of famine

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and LampPostPrime
Body measurements were obtained from 18,061
participants in the 2015–2018 National Health and
Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES). Measurements
included weight,

Lmao 18 thousand for the us statistics. Can see the methodology here dont see any issues

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
that is including older generations which are short because of famine

"which includes a summary of the average height of males and females (aged between 20 and 25) from 34 divisions across China."

Holy shit the fucking disingenuousness. Click the link 3 seconds to see it literally measured early 20s guys 🤡

Anyways i dont even put much stock into it considering i cant find the og study

Edit: nvm found the og

• +1

"which includes a summary of the average height of males and females (aged between 20 and 25) from 34 divisions across China."

Holy shit the fucking disingenuousness. Click the link 3 seconds to see it literally measured early 20s guys 🤡

Anyways i dont even put much stock into it considering i cant find the og study

Edit: nvm found the og

This is called intellectual honety btw ^ adjusting your ideas according to new evidence

Something sorely lacking in faggot incels lol

• +1
Literally only truecel and crucille here ive seen be intellectually honest lol

And i literally saw 4 people shorter than me in a row the other day at work. Does that mean 5'6 isnt short in america now? Lmfao

Also this is his self report

@TRUE_CEL dude this is fucking insane lmao
Just low IQ "trolling" going on.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I just keep hearing 6‘2 is the new 5‘9 and shit I literally live in the west (europe) and no one is taller than me (6‘5)
barely i see people my height
and i can count with my fingers the times someone was taller than me it’s extremely rare

i honestly don’t know how people are so deluded to think 6-6‘2 is short

ig it’s because everyone is larping about their height especially usa niggas your average is like 3 inches shorter than the europeans somehow everybody there claims to be 6‘4
for me calling someone tall would be at 6'2 but
6' definitely isn't tall but not short also

• +1
  • +1
there's at least 3 korean ladies from a korean family that lives in my building that aretaller than me (im 5'9)

its not unbelievable at all that height stats are barely reflecting zoomers especially when most measurements are of a small (less than 1k) sample size.
then your probably 5‘6 and larping 5‘9 sorry to tell you bro

Small sample size issue for the study but not for anecdotes?! Leaving aside that the sample sized arent even small and its literally just fucking measurements wtf kind of cope is this lmao

And no theyre not from one area, plus again hows that an issue for the study but not for your literal 3 sample size half remembered eyeballed anecdote 🤡
you can’t argue with an ignorant low iq retard

• +1
It isn't short but 6'5+ is halo in west. Nowadays I see 6'2-6'4 normies everywhere.

So glad incels are miserable sexless losers lol. Genuinely deserve it tbh
100% there is a reason for that and im glad they living this miserable of a life

• JFL
It isn't short but 6'5+ is halo in west. Nowadays I see 6'2-6'4 normies everywhere.
6‘5 is no halo the taller you are the more likely your face looks ugly/deformed cause its elongates the bones also in the face + its socially akward

even me with 6‘5 had sometimes troubles but its cool

Im lucky im GL despite my height cause it’s rare

6‘5 is no halo the taller you are the more likely your face looks ugly/deformed cause its elongates the bones also in the face + its socially akward

Height is a plus point whether you got the face or not. Otherwise I wouldn't cope with 1 inch lifts.

Height is a plus point whether you got the face or not.
i agree but 6‘2 is ideal because of frame + foids will tell your tall + the chance is not that high to look deformed

• +1
Reactions: eyes
i agree but 6‘2 is ideal because of frame + foids will tell your tall + the chance is not that high to look deformed
6'2 isn't anything special in west at all. It's all about having the face or height or both combined

6'2 isn't anything special in west at all. It's all about having the face and height
it’s like 5% of western population or less ofc that is special jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: eyes
6’2 is manlet tier in the Pygmy tribe

• JFL
Body measurements were obtained from 18,061
participants in the 2015–2018 National Health and
Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES). Measurements
included weight,

Lmao 18 thousand for the us statistics. Can see the methodology here dont see any issues

Niggas born in 2000 were barely 18 in that study to be fair

Zoomer height is definitely taller than the previous generations but whites are still like 5’10 average at best tbh with ethnics being shorter

foid lover thinks life experience = being tall :soy: expand your worldview and stop consooming bluepilled slop
yes BECAUSE im tall I can give u non biased non abused dog non bluepill coper information

the reason incels are incels is this abused dog energy (or you’re indian)

I just keep hearing 6‘2 is the new 5‘9 and shit I literally live in the west (europe) and no one is taller than me (6‘5)
and i can count with my fingers the times someone was taller than me it’s extremely rare

ig it’s because everyone is larping about their height especially usa niggas your average is like 3 inches shorter than the europeans somehow everybody there claims to be 6‘4
im 6'3 barefoot and irl barely anyone i see is taller than me , and when it is its usually small difference like 8 cm max or the person that is taller than me has some deformity/abnormality (klinefelters , marfan , gigantism). and 6 foot is like avaragish but not 6'2. sometimes i see women who are 6'2 in height but these are usually skinny with flat chests.in my class there is a female who is 179 centimeters barefoot and she looks normal with wide hips and normal chest so 179 cm is girl height.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer

Yes according to goons on here

• JFL
Fr I’m 6 foot and taller than most guys

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and st.hamudi but 6‘5
im 6'3 barefoot and irl barely anyone i see is taller than me , and when it is its usually small difference like 8 cm max or the person that is taller than me has some deformity/abnormality (klinefelters , marfan , gigantism). and 6 foot is like avaragish but not 6'2. sometimes i see women who are 6'2 in height but these are usually skinny with flat chests.in my class there is a female who is 179 centimeters barefoot and she looks normal with wide hips and normal chest so 179 cm is girl height.
exactly what i where saying the taller you are the more likely you are going to be a deformed faggot subhuman
or in women flat body

Yes according to goons on here
they must take into account that 90% of men are larping about their height atleast 2 inches im the only real 6‘5er on earth everybody else is probably 6‘3 claiming THIS

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and flippasav
exactly what i where saying the taller you are the more likely you are going to be a deformed faggot subhuman
or in women flat body
it depends on the person too. not to long ago i have seen someone who was like 6'6 and looked like a nordic basketball player in the crowd he had a nice face and big frame. the tallest person i have ever seen looked abnormal like one time i have seen this person who was like 6'10 in height i assume and he had super big hands and super big feet but he was balding from top with a short face due weak jaw i think he had gigantism to because of the hands and feet.

Theres no study ive seen to prove this weird "durr zoomers are 6'4" that this shithole loves hawking

That height increase thing did happen but like 60 years ago when the world got to the point where no one was nutritionally deficient enough to stunt growth. From what i understand u have to he starving african tier to stunt growth

Fuck this chart even shows we have gotten a bit shorter jfl

(Cant upload it so just click on it)

Inb4 "durrr a manlet coping scientist made it up"
“Average height is 6’6 for zoomers cope”

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and chadmanlet04
Greedy tallfags will never be happy with their height while manlets wear lifts and call it a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Kamui and st.hamudi but 6‘5
it depends on the person too. not to long ago i have seen someone who was like 6'6 and looked like a nordic basketball player in the crowd he had a nice face and big frame. the tallest person i have ever seen looked abnormal like one time i have seen this person who was like 6'10 in height i assume and he had super big hands and super big feet but he was balding from top with a short face due weak jaw i think he had gigantism to because of the hands and feet.
yea people like him or me that’s extremely rare most tall people are subhuman faggots

Greedy tallfags will never be happy with their height while manlets wear lifts and call it a day
Its crazy im 5'6 and id be happy at 5'9 to 10. I just want average height

I just saw a east asian guy with a blonde girl he was mtn. Literally all i fucking want is to be mtn

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Just low IQ "trolling" going on.
Its sad cuz u CAN make arguments against studies if theyre done badly or if theres some anomaly and its interesting but jesus christ these dudes are just insane and looking for a cope as an excuse to not try

One example is st. Louis crime stats. They only factor in the city and not the metro. So theyre artificially higher

• +1
Its sad cuz u CAN make arguments against studies if theyre done badly or if theres some anomaly and its interesting but jesus christ these dudes are just insane and looking for a cope as an excuse to not try

One example is st. Louis crime stats. They only factor in the city and not the metro. So theyre artificially higher
St. Louis crime is still obviously fucking high but theyre made higher cuz of that demographic quirk

• +1
yes BECAUSE im tall I can give u non biased non abused dog non bluepill coper information

the reason incels are incels is this abused dog energy (or you’re indian)
Oh thanks St. Hamudi for informing me that women are in fact not disgusted by subhuman height and we simply need to stop having a certain mindset! very helpful and true! Indian part not relevant btw

Oh thanks St. Hamudi for informing me that women are in fact not disgusted by subhuman height and we simply need to stop having a certain mindset! very helpful and true! Indian part not relevant btw
just be confident bro

if I was your height I’d never think about it ever again

• Hmm...