is 6ft2 short? (6‘5 in the west)

i saw a good study where they disprove that the younger generation is taller need to find it again
Theres no study ive seen to prove this weird "durr zoomers are 6'4" that this shithole loves hawking

That height increase thing did happen but like 60 years ago when the world got to the point where no one was nutritionally deficient enough to stunt growth. From what i understand u have to he starving african tier to stunt growth

Fuck this chart even shows we have gotten a bit shorter jfl

(Cant upload it so just click on it)

Inb4 "durrr a manlet coping scientist made it up"

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Joe Rogancel
Average is 180 for young people and 176 for old people and ethnics. Rounds out to about 177 for everyone.

Women are heightists though, they don't consider your height attractive unless you're 185 or 10cm more than them, whichever is more.
Strong math lol. And lol at centering white people even tho theyre like 13% of the population. Average world male height is like 5'6. 5'6 and 7 china and india are like half the world

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Strong math lol. And lol at centering white people even tho theyre like 13% of the population. Average world male height is like 5'6. 5'6 and 7 china and india are like half the world
I'm talking in the west retard. And first world ethnics are not that short anyway. average zoomer in chinese cities is already 177

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I'm talking in the west retard. And first world ethnics are not that short anyway. average zoomer in chinese cities is already 177
You're calling someone retard when you cant even average 2 numbers 🤡

And source= trust me bro

Average mexican american and asian american is like 5'7

Keep shitskin coping tho lmfao

• +1
You're calling someone retard when you cant even average 2 numbers 🤡

And source= trust me bro

Average mexican american and asian american is like 5'7

Keep shitskin coping tho lmfao
They're closer to 5'8-5'9 and they're the shortest ethnics. other latinos and blacks are taller same for curries

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and LampPostPrime

Go down to china. 20 to 24 year olds measured average height in 2020, 5'8 not fucking 5'10 lol. And thats not even a representative sample apparently, its not shaded green

• +1

Go down to china. 20 to 24 year olds measured average height in 2020, 5'8 not fucking 5'10 lol. And thats not even a representative sample apparently, its not shaded green
most ethnics are also oldcels in the usa

9e80b5bm2d121.png

it depends. Northern Chinese be tall asf. in same provinces the average is 6'1 for males and 5'8 for females. my Chinese ex was from northern China and she was 5'9 and her brothers were 6'3 and 6'5.

• JFL
I just keep hearing 6‘2 is the new 5‘9 and shit I literally live in the west (europe) and no one is taller than me (6‘5)
barely i see people my height
and i can count with my fingers the times someone was taller than me it’s extremely rare

i honestly don’t know how people are so deluded to think 6-6‘2 is short

ig it’s because everyone is larping about their height especially usa niggas your average is like 3 inches shorter than the europeans somehow everybody there claims to be 6‘4
yeah nigga your short

They're closer to 5'8-5'9 and they're the shortest ethnics. other latinos and blacks are taller same for curries
Im surprised yes i see 5'8 and 7.5 for asian and hispanic americans but not 5'9.

Cant find anything for curries in the west but average india height is 5'5 . https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

the 5'9 figure literally says its from rich people, the 5'5 figure is everyone. Not sure why they even have a badly sampled figure like that in there

• +1
it depends. Northern Chinese be tall asf. in same provinces the average is 6'1 for males and 5'8 for females. my Chinese ex was from northern China and she was 5'9 and her brothers were 6'3 and 6'5.
Holy shit this place is so insane . Literal measurements of thousands are outweighed by half remembered anecdotes 🤡

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and GriffithMaxx
Holy shit this place is so insane . Literal measurements of thousands are outweighed by half remembered anecdotes 🤡
And also source = trust me bro

6'1 average just fucking LOL. Thats like small groups of nilotics and dinaric alps and even they are 6 ft average

• +1
Also it literally objectively doesnt depend we're talking about the average fucking height. Jesus christ incels will tell u 2+2=4 "depends" 🤡

• +1
Im surprised yes i see 5'8 and 7.5 for asian and hispanic americans but not 5'9.

Cant find anything for curries in the west but average india height is 5'5 . https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

the 5'9 figure literally says its from rich people, the 5'5 figure is everyone. Not sure why they even have a badly sampled figure like that in there
its easy to believe that zoomers of ethnics are 5'9 vs that measurement they're a smaller percentage of the population.

ethnic zoomers my height, white oldcels a little taller and white zoomers a decent bit (2 inches ) moore than me

• JFL
False retarded psychopath narcies on a creepy forum i go to tell me the stats are fake and 6'3 is average in the Philippines
I spoke with a Filipino boy at work. He's 5ft 10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 18522
its easy to believe that zoomers of ethnics are 5'9 vs that measurement
Why? Cuz ur a insecure narcy incel looking for a reason to feel inferior and excuse not trying. Lmao ironically a cope

Meanwhile basic common sense on the level of a literal 5 year oldshud tell u MEASURED THOUSANDS matters more than biased half remembered eyeballed measurements 🙄

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 18522
there's at least 3 korean ladies from a korean family that lives in my building that aretaller than me (im 5'9)

its not unbelievable at all that height stats are barely reflecting zoomers especially when most measurements are of a small (less than 1k) sample size.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Earth Dollar, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
And i literally saw 4 people shorter than me in a row the other day at work. Does that mean 5'6 isnt short in america now? Lmfao

Also this is his self report

@TRUE_CEL dude this is fucking insane lmao

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Lefty Rankin
not lying though. some of the tallest guys at my university are from Northern China including one who is 6'10. you have to understand that China went through a great famine that greatly reduced the average height due to being starved. now that they are able to have adequate nutrition they have grown taller.

• JFL
there's at least 3 korean ladies from a korean family that lives in my building that aretaller than me (im 5'9)

its not unbelievable at all that height stats are barely reflecting zoomers especially when most measurements are of a small (less than 1k) sample size.
Jesus fucking christ. So the studies are invalid cuz the sample size isnt big enough, yet your anecdotes of literally 3 people is? Jesus you cant make this shit up lmao

• +1
not lying though. some of the tallest guys at my university are from Northern China including one who is 6'10. you have to understand that China went through a great famine that greatly reduced the average height due to being starved. now that they are able to have adequate nutrition they have grown taller.
Cherry pick

• +1
Also it literally objectively doesnt depend we're talking about the average fucking height. Jesus christ incels will tell u 2+2=4 "depends" 🤡
not an incel

And the stats i posted are recent lol ofc they are

• +1
Jesus fucking christ. So the studies are invalid cuz the sample size isnt big enough, yet your anecdotes of literally 3 people is? Jesus you cant make this shit up lmao
there are to many people that have experienced say differently from those so called "studies". these studies will take like 50 people and use that to generalize a whole population.

• JFL
I have eyes retard and I have autistically measured my own height (175-176) while also measuring my eye level and my shoe wear.

the samlpe sizes arent big i already accept the national average is pretty legit but not those small demographicized ones.

Obviously the retards saying 6ft2 is average are dumb but there can easily be a 1-2 inch margin of error in most height "studies"

young people in the west are barely 20%, even less if just the whites.

+ the majority of tall people are young.

average white zoomer is 5'11 and black is near that too. for latinx and asians is more like 5'9

• JFL
I just keep hearing 6‘2 is the new 5‘9 and shit I literally live in the west (europe) and no one is taller than me (6‘5)
barely i see people my height
and i can count with my fingers the times someone was taller than me it’s extremely rare

i honestly don’t know how people are so deluded to think 6-6‘2 is short

ig it’s because everyone is larping about their height especially usa niggas your average is like 3 inches shorter than the europeans somehow everybody there claims to be 6‘4
6'0 is average and common but 6'2 is not

• Hmm...
  • JFL
there are to many people that have experienced say differently from those so called "studies". these studies will take like 50 people and use that to generalize a whole population.
You can literally fucking click on them and see the massive sample sizes in the thousands, plus theyre made to be representative, plus theyre measured vs eyeballed, plus YOU'RE LITERALLY DOING THE SAME EXCEPT WITH 3 PEOPLE HOLY SHIT(except yours is unverifiable half remembered and eyeballed)🤡

Dude holy shit i thought u were into science this is literal 5 yo level logic💀

• +1
how am I delusional. most of these "studies" have many errors to them and have to be corrected often.
Literally what i said resorting to "durr deyre made up" lol

• +1
And when the fuck do these simple measurements have to be corrected u just measure a bunch of people u dont have to correct them lmao

How tf are u into science lol

• +1
I have eyes retard and I have autistically measured my own height (175-176) while also measuring my eye level and my shoe wear.

the samlpe sizes arent big i already accept the national average is pretty legit but not those small demographicized ones.

Obviously the retards saying 6ft2 is average are dumb but there can easily be a 1-2 inch margin of error in most height "studies"

young people in the west are barely 20%, even less if just the whites.

+ the majority of tall people are young.

average white zoomer is 5'11 and black is near that too. for latinx and asians is more like 5'9

And the sample sizes are plenty , but even small its called representative sample genius

Average white is 5'10 to 11 yes obviously cuz the studies show that. And latinx and asian i just proved to u they are lmao

Lol at how backed into a corner u finally admit the stats are valid and ur bs anecdotes arent lol, but you cant quite fully admit to it so u have these shitty desperate qualifiers 😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 18522
Average white is 5'10 to 11 yes obviously cuz the studies show that. And latinx and asian i just proved to u they are lmao
Agree to disagree but thanks for using the right term

• JFL
You can literally fucking click on them and see the massive sample sizes in the thousands, plus theyre made to be representative, plus theyre measured vs eyeballed, plus YOU'RE LITERALLY DOING THE SAME EXCEPT WITH 3 PEOPLE HOLY SHIT(except yours is unverifiable half remembered and eyeballed)🤡

Dude holy shit i thought u were into science this is literal 5 yo level logic💀
dude there are several different studies with several different results. obviously the average asian is not 6ft but to say they have not gotten taller over the decades would be a lie. the region used to measure these heights is very important also you have to remember that many people in Northern China are from Southern China trying to find work there so it may also skew the height down.

Agree to disagree but thanks for using the right term
Theres literally zero argument u have so u cower away with "agree to disagree" 😂

• +1
dude there are several different studies with several different results. obviously the average asian is not 6ft but to say they have not gotten taller over the decades would be a lie. the region used to measure these heights is very important also you have to remember that many people in Northern China are from Southern China trying to find work there so it may also skew the height down.
Ok then fucking post the studies lol. Prove me wrong

And LOL at how NOW suddenly you put stock in studies 🤡. Again like manchild getting u to be reasonable is like pulling teeth from a kid, you bite and scream and rage but slowly and surely it happens 😂

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and st.hamudi but 6‘5
And when the fuck do these simple measurements have to be corrected u just measure a bunch of people u dont have to correct them lmao

How tf are u into science lol
again there are many factors that go into it. like what region are these people from and also if they are migrants or not. average white zoomer and average asian zoomer are practically the same height. the only ones that remain shorter than the average are hispanics.

Theres literally zero argument u have so u cower away with "agree to disagree" 😂
I already said why that study is bad

1. small sample size
2. no measurement methodology given
3. likely from one area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Earth Dollar
again there are many factors that go into it. like what region are these people from and also if they are migrants or not. average white zoomer and average asian zoomer are practically the same height. the only ones that remain shorter than the average are hispanics.
Nigga click on the fucking studies u can see in more detail but ofc ur coping ass doesnt wanna do that lol

And Its called representative sample and again i already proved u wrong lmao. Asian american average height measured at 5'8 i just posted it u dishonest retard

• +1
Nigga click on the fucking studies u can see in more detail but ofc ur coping ass doesnt wanna do that lol

And Its called representative sample and again i already proved u wrong lmao. Asian american average height measured at 5'8 i just posted it u dishonest retard
SEAs bring the average height down. it is well known that they are short. I am saying the NEAs are as tall as white Americans.

I already said why that study is bad

1. small sample size
2. no measurement methodology given
3. likely from one area
Small sample size issue for the study but not for anecdotes?! Leaving aside that the sample sized arent even small and its literally just fucking measurements wtf kind of cope is this lmao

And no theyre not from one area, plus again hows that an issue for the study but not for your literal 3 sample size half remembered eyeballed anecdote 🤡

• +1
nigga I am literally talking about Northern Chinese specifically. Southern Chinese are very close to SEA which also makes them very short.
Instead of trust me bro post actual evidence lol. All i find is this passage quoted but cant track down og study. Still 5'8 barely lmao

"Apparently, Shandong province. The average height of a Shandong male is 175.44 cm (5.75 feet),"

• +1
So glad incels are miserable sexless losers lol. Genuinely deserve it tbh

• +1
Small sample size issue for the study but not for anecdotes?! Leaving aside that the sample sized arent even small and its literally just fucking measurements wtf kind of cope is this lmao

And no theyre not from one area, plus again hows that an issue for the study but not for your literal 3 sample size half remembered eyeballed anecdote 🤡
my eyes pass by hundreds of people a day so yes its much better over time

• JFL
my eyes pass by hundreds of people a day so yes its much better over time
Vs the thousands and tens of thousands of verified measurements in studies lol

• +1
Incels are more disingenuous than normies tbh lol this is just sickening levels of delusion

• +1