[Theory] Is a big occiput ugly?

Braziliancel

Braziliancel

Trainee
I don't find it ugly tbh. What most people think about it?

orb.jpg

vs

Capturar.PNG

Picassocel

Picassocel

Currently mental health maxing.
If you have the lower third to counter it then its no issue, but if you have a weak lower third it only makes you look worse.

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I don't think people even notice tbh. Unless your skull looks like the crystal skull from Indiana Jones.

LifeIsNEET

LifeIsNEET

Trainee
I think if you're super skinny and you're bald or something it could look pretty bad, but I don't think people genuinely truly care. I look like a literal baby and kinda have an odd head and no one really has ever cared until I lost my hair and got fat AF tbh. The guy up top also isn't bad looking and I think his hair compliments his skull shape. I think it looks better with certian aesthetics. Like a hercule-chad would probobally look a little off compared to a more refined alpha male in a suit and medium length hair would. At the end of the day. It's not make or break unless you're litterally just a xenomorph.

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
nobody notices that and its indicative of strong neanderthal genetics. notice those ftwo there in those pictures have neanderthal wrrior frames

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
Need mass in the opposite

Ledgemund

Ledgemund

Physiognomist
Mine is between the two, closer to the first. It could be hidden with long hair if it seems to be an issue. I imagine neck workouts might fill some space in too.

Of all things though, I don't think it has ever presented a problem for me.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)