Is a minor hair transplant worth it?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
If I have thick hair except the FIRST CENTIMETER of hairline damaged by braids, should I get a very small hair transplant to add density?

I HAVE A SHIT TON OF HAIR, no one can tell I have any type of hair loss, but I fraud it with parting my long hair.

I want short hair, but my hairline density is low. Doctor said I'm NOT norwooding, and my hair has remained the same since NO BRAIDS (3 years of tracking, no medication, no hair shedding problems).

Is it worth it to get a 700-1000 graft hair transplant? I also want to bring hairline down by 2-3mm. I will get this at one of the best surgeons in Europe and it will cost 3000$. Baldcels get their whole scalp done at this price at hair mills, so know that this is the GOAT of hairlines.

• JFL
Reactions: hilley
The hairloss from braids is permanent and is known as Traciton Alopecia. My family thinks I'm a retarted for considering this surgery while having a full head of thick hair.

Even the surgeon complimented my hair JFL

They are right

• +1
Reactions: cantfathomcucks
It's worth it

may i ask the surgeon/ clinic please?

They are right
My hairline looks flawless with long hair fraud but I can't have long hair forever. It will look terrible when I get a short haircut unless I get a Zoomer haircut. Not even sure it would suit me.

I have full thick and low temples though, I could easily get a haircut that covers forehead and no one would know even if its windy but I want to rock slickbacks.

just wear a wig bro

Pics aren't loading. No pics no care

don't fucking have short hair then