Is anyone Else getting “tired” of their face?

D

Dominus

Iron
I’m not objectively ugly but I’m just tired of looking at myself. Anyone else have this feeling. I wish just for a bit I could trade faces for a while just to change it up a bit.

I always wondered how people would feel after living a long enough time if they would feel that way..

I already am

Well sometimes I look good and other times I look like shit so it keeps my mind stimulated

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I’m tired of every single aspect of myself.

I’m tired of me

No I think I look good because I have seen myself so long that I ignore my flaws

Never thought about it but would be cool

Never thought about it but would be cool
Stfu you're literally an 8, but you already know this. You just want to keep hearing everyone repeating it for that dopamine release.

Hope you get gutted on camera and the video gets posted here for us truecels to laugh at while counting the YangBux

Stfu you're literally an 8, but you already know this. You just want to keep hearing everyone repeating it for that dopamine release.

Hope you get gutted on camera and the video gets posted here for us truecels to laugh at while counting the YangBux
No im not. i got asymmetry, big forhead, long philtrum, big asymetric ugly nose, narrow mouth.
An 8 has no flaws

No im not. i got asymmetry, big forhead, long philtrum, big asymetric ugly nose, narrow mouth.
An 8 has no flaws
Moldy bull cum brain IQ

If you are truly unaware of your appearance (which I doubt), then I wish you to happily rot for the rest of your life