Is body recomposition legit

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx
If i ate at maintenance for 12 months while lifting 6 days a week would i lose fat and gain muscle? I honestly do not want to bulk cause i will gain fat and this is the first time in my life that i was 15% body fat plus i want to aim to lower like 10%.

too controversial to do
just do the normal, universally accepted thing, either bulk and gain fat or cut and clean bulk after you reach low BF

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, 54UD4D3 and Subhuman Philtrum
You can gain muscle while eating at maintenance, my bent over row went from 70 to 100 kg in 2 months during heavy dieting and my back grew alot in size while I lost weight
don't fall for the bulking meme, you end up at the same place anyway whether you bulk and cut or not, and face>muscles

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and 54UD4D3
its possible, but you have to track calories srs. take weekly mean of your macros, sleep, weight, and cardio calories. make proper adjustments to your calories/macros week by week based on your other data, then just progressive overload on your lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and 54UD4D3
Stop eating and lift

• Woah
Reactions: 54UD4D3
its possible, but you have to track calories srs. take weekly mean of your macros, sleep, weight, and cardio calories. make proper adjustments to your calories/macros week by week based on your other data, then just progressive overload on your lifts.
i am already tracking that for a year on daily basis

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
If i ate at maintenance for 12 months while lifting 6 days a week would i lose fat and gain muscle? I honestly do not want to bulk cause i will gain fat and this is the first time in my life that i was 15% body fat plus i want to aim to lower like 10%.
People greatly over estimate the amount of benefit bulking has for muscle growth. All bulking really does for the most part is improve your recovery and may make you look fuller due to more glycogen and water. Having to bulk and cut is a myth. If it wasn’t most gymbros and bodybuilders would be fat most of the time. Just eat just enough that you feel good and recover from your training.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and 54UD4D3
Its legit

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
It's legit, jeff nipard has a good video on recomps

yes if on roids

otherwise just cut till lean first then bulk over time