Is Brachycephaly a automatic death sentence?

reddotguy

reddotguy

Bronze
Only top tier brachies look good for example:
Screenshot 2024 03 04 20 44 00 865 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit

Screenshot 2024 03 04 20 45 53 221 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit
Screenshot 2024 03 04 20 50 04 044 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit

Every male model and celebs are either part meso Or part dolicho? Cons of brachies are shit es ratio, too wide zygos, very short lower third, any solutions to this subhumanity ? Also you're average brachy looks like this :
Screenshot 2024 03 04 21 02 59 042 comandroidchrome edit

Can vertical genio save them?

Drago isn't a brachy and Dicaprio isn't a top tier brachy. Another low iq greycel thread

• +1
Reactions: klamus, LooksThinker, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Drago isn't a brachy and Dicaprio isn't a top tier brachy. Another low iq greycel thread
they both have relatively short lower third height , wide zygos and 2 plus fwhr

Chin itself is not the problem the whole lower maxilla jaw is too short lack height
It can correct total fwhr right? Midface might still be overly compact though and equal thirds ratios might be fucked

It can correct total fwhr right? Midface might still be overly compact though and equal thirds ratios might be fucked
Fwhr is caluculated from eyebrows to upper lip and bizygo i.e the midface so chin length does not play any role on fwhr

Fwhr is caluculated from eyebrows to upper lip and bizygo i.e the midface so chin length does not play any role on fwhr
Total fwhr. Total length of face compared to width of face, you want to be atleast above like 1.33 pretty sure. I'de argue that could be why Brachycephaly is so subhuman. But vertical genio might just fuck your equal thirds ratio

Total fwhr. Total length of face compared to width of face, you want to be atleast above like 1.33 pretty sure. I'de argue that could be why Brachycephaly is so subhuman. But vertical genio might just fuck your equal thirds ratio
Maybe but i don't think theres any surgery to change a square short jaw to a Mesocepahlic v shape jaw even if there it's gonna look shit probably bcuz jaw implants are hit or miss

Drago isn't a brachy, he just has a low facial index ratio, but Dicaprio and Barret are definitely mesocephalic leaning towards brachy

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and arabcelxxx
dicaprio and barrett look like shit
drago isnt brachy

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Miniskull, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
What measurements would put one in brachy subhumanity do you think?

dolichocephalic or nothing

I thank God every day for my dolico shape and looking high class due to it

this literally me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Richard Cheese and reddotguy
Is this guy the young Anakin?

I have this

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy
Yep. Either means your midface is too short or your face is too wide. The latter is way more of a death sentence though.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and reddotguy