Is Cabergoline sapping my energy?

alien

alien

Kraken
I find myself sleeping like 12 hours a day now. Though I started to notice sleeping longer before I even took the Cabergoline so it could be something else that is causing the problem.

I find myself waking up from REM sleep multiple times per day. But then I just go back to sleep.

I find that I am dreaming a lot more frequently now when I sleep this much. Compared to when I was getitng 7 hours or less of sleep per day.

An hour ago I find myself very tired even though I had only been up for 8 hours.

I am debating whether I should try to deliberately stay up later today and do something productive like trade crypto (yes I am aware that the urge to gamble is another side effect of Cabergoline. I have been trading crypto for years though. This is typical behaviour. Though I have been trading less lately because I have been sleeping more). Since I don't think it is very healthy and productive to be sleeping 12 hours a day.

does it make you Chadlike?

does it make you Chadlike?
I've only been on it for a bit over a week. I only took .75mg thus far up to date. Since you're only supposed to take .5mg a week max. I take .25mg 2x a week.

Weird. All drugs do effect people differently. How's your refactory period?

Weird. All drugs do effect people differently. How's your refactory period?
I haven't had sex with my Chink in like 2 weeks (Saturday Aug 24). For logistic reasons. I'm going to bite the rush hour traffic bullet and see her next week at a motel. Ugh. Since it has been a long time since we've had sex.
I haven't noticed any improvement in my libido just going about my day to day life. Apparently it takes 2-3 weeks to see improvement.
My libido has actually been pretty low lately if anything. I haven't had morning wood in awhile. In bed I'm just so tired and want to go back to sleep. Too tired for morning wood.

I haven't had sex with my Chink in like 2 weeks (Saturday Aug 24). For logistic reasons. I'm going to bite the rush hour traffic bullet and see her next week at a motel. Ugh. Since it has been a long time since we've had sex.
I haven't noticed any improvement in my libido just going about my day to day life. Apparently it takes 2-3 weeks to see improvement.
My libido has actually been pretty low lately if anything. I haven't had morning wood in awhile. In bed I'm just so tired and want to go back to sleep. Too tired for morning wood.
You're back with her again?

You're back with her again?
Yeah. Though It was technically a hiatus. Since it's been 2 weeks since we had sex.
When I jack off, I don't feel in the mood to go again. Which is typical. But it's like my libido is really low lately. I don't even have the urge to jerk off very often at all.

Yeah. Though It was technically a hiatus. Since it's been 2 weeks since we had sex.
When I jack off, I don't feel in the mood to go again. Which is typical. But it's like my libido is really low lately. I don't even have the urge to jerk off very often at all.
I'm sure I'll convince you to inject test sooner or later