Is cold shower legit against bloat ?

polio

polio

Silver
It is apparently legit to burn some extra calories

but does it help to reduce some facial bloating one can have ?

I remember last summer I was doing a lot of cold showers and right after my facial structure looked more defined

I was using iced-cold water

the cold temperature could help against inflammation and also tighten the skin

what do you think ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
just fast

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
for me it looks the same after showering hot or cold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lose weight tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Effortless
Hot showers = greasy skin = sebum = thicker/sore skin. Clear skin makes you look less bloated.
Also, lose weight and bonemax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5258
Lose weight tbh

you should stop with the "lose weight" meme, I'm already skinny, I want to know what I can to help reducing bloat even more

Losing/Maintaining BF is something I always do except lately with corona lockdown where I enjoy food more

• +1
yeah ? in general hot shower makes my face more swollen
i don't mean like a really hot shower, just warm-luke warm (comfortable) hot showers fucks my skin and hair up, makes it dry.

• +1
you should stop with the "lose weight" meme, I'm already skinny, I want to know what I can to help reducing bloat even more

Losing/Maintaining BF is something I always do except lately with corona lockdown where I enjoy food more
No you're not, You would have hollow cheeks if u were. Difference between low bf and lack of muscle

• +1
No you're not, You would have hollow cheeks if u were. Difference between low bf and lack of muscle
Maybe he's low BF and recessed, or maybe he just has shit fat deposit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
water fast or LDAR FOREVER

• +1
Maybe he's low BF and recessed, or maybe he just has shit fat deposit genetics

I'm relatively low BF, but I could be lower that's true, the things aren't black and white, you aren't just low or high bf, I'd say my BF is around 11-12 right now but I've been at 9% (emaciated abs, veins popping in different places) The thing is I have some meds for my mental health and it's harder to diet with them but I manage to be relatively low BF but not super lean

I had a bony face at very low BF/anorexia (actually I had ottermode body) but now my metabolism isn't the same and I enjoy food more, if you guys had taken antipsychotics you would know what I'm talking about

I just look for tips to make my face leaner besides the very obvious things like low BF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5892
I'm relatively low BF, but I could be lower that's true, the things aren't black and white, you aren't just low or high bf, I'd say my BF is around 11-12 right now but I've been at 9% (emaciated abs, veins popping in different places) The thing is I have some meds for my mental health and it's harder to diet with them but I manage to be relatively low BF but not super lean

I had a bony face at very low BF/anorexia (actually I had ottermode body) but now my metabolism isn't the same and I enjoy food more, if you guys had taken antipsychotics you would know what I'm talking about

I just look for tips to make my face leaner besides the very obvious things like low BF
Well I highly doubt cold showers will make a big difference on your bloat BUT you will have a better skin anyways so do it. Also, if your metabolism isn't the same try caffeine or be less sedentary if you are and workout more often.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JizzFarmer
Dk about bloat but cold showers will give you better skin and hair growth and MAY increase test. Also good for immunity which is applicable in these trying times.

• +1
Dk about bloat but cold showers will give you better skin and hair growth and MAY increase test. Also good for immunity which is applicable in these trying times.

Legit.

Also it helps with low-inhibition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 5258
Having a short midface and a good nose is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JizzFarmer and Chadelite
Just dont eat food piggy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JizzFarmer
Cold shower = shorter midface

• +1
  • +1
STFU U STUPID GRAYCEL U DON'T KNOW WHAT HE GOES THROUGH CUZ HE HAS A LONG MIDFACE AND NOSE
Shut the fuck up shitskin I am not trying to make him feel bad you absolute shitter

• +1
  • +1
Sh

Shitskin?

Cope ur virgin European stacy daughters and sisters are begging for my big ethnic cock rn butch
Over for you. What I wanted to say there are models with a long midface like paolo baorda you street shitter

• +1
Over for you. What I wanted to say there are models with a long midface like paolo baorda you street shitter
Never heard of them so that just proves how ugly they are

• +1
yes cold showers are good for bloat, I would do them in tandem with a lymphatic facial massage and my cheekbones would pop out afterwards

if you really want a good combo take a warm shower then instantly turn it to ice cold and your bloat will be gone, however this is incredibly shitty and I do not recommend

• +1