Is DSLR/dentist camera accurate to what I look like irl?

horsefacin

horsefacin

Hi
usually on my iphone 11 camera i look ugly af but i was struck by my orthodontist photos the other day. my face looks much broader, my eyes much better, and my face much leaner. jaw and zygos was what surprised me tho. the only lifestyle difference was I was on a 2 week leanmaxxing streak compared to now

Have you heard of distortion? Take a pic from 2 meters with your phone and see how you look.

Have you heard of distortion? Take a pic from 2 meters with your phone and see how you look.
ive tried this a lot but it just doesnt compare to whenever i get my photos taken professionally

ive tried this a lot but it just doesnt compare to whenever i get my photos taken professionally
because when theyre taken professionally they do stuff to make you look better than irl

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
lens distortion is insane, most ppl here suffer from body dysmorphia from it probab

this isnt accurate either most pics have barrel distortion i took some creep shots of some bitch i liked today and they all looked like shit, compares nothing to irl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 27464
this isnt accurate either most pics have barrel distortion i took some creep shots of some bitch i liked today and they all looked like shit, compares nothing to irl
I agree. Centering the target reduces barrel and pincushion distortion. But yeah mirror is best.

photo ddint upload buddy boyo

Why can chad Take photos on potato cam and still mogg me to death?