is frauding with 4 inch lifts legit

D

Deleted member 25377

if looks could killl
please i need height to ascend

Fraud with what u want

It can be. But it would depend both on your beginning height and frame. Like if you are 5'0 and a framelet, it may look weird to do 4 inches, but probably would work. If you are 5'8 and big frame, not a problem to fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
stilts or death

201375-stilts1.jpg

you're going to be so uncomfortable, is it even worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 23218
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Nah dude you can't fraud 4 inches at all.

First off frauding with lifts higher than an inch will cause multiple long term problems specifically in the feet and hips.

It will also cause those short term problems like blisters, and foot pain.

And anything over 2 inches will be very noticeable.

Just look at high heels long term problems and it should reasonate well with the long term issues that 4 inch lifts will give.

It can even contribute to more height loss long term.

If I were you, I'd wear an inch more if you were going to say a party or some special event.

If you are just going out everyday then I'll recommend maybe about 1cm be ause then it's just free height and it won't cause any long term problems.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Deleted member 19766

First off frauding with lifts higher than an inch will cause multiple long term problems specifically in the feet and hips.

Just look at high heels long term problems and it should reasonate well with the long term issues that 4 inch lifts will give.

If I were you, I'd wear an inch more if you were going to say a party or some special event.

If you are just going out everyday then I'll recommend maybe about 1cm be ause then it's just free height and it won't cause any long term problems.
Also to add to this it will also fuck up your proportions. Especially if your wingspan isn't significantly more than your current height. That would look comical and would come off as genetically inferior.

Not to mention, your legs could also appear too long if you have long legs already.

And the head will appear smaller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
3 inches is best in my experience.

Also to add to this it will also fuck up your proportions. Especially if your wingspan isn't significantly more than your current height. That would look comical and would come off as genetically inferior.

Not to mention, your legs could also appear too long if you have long legs already.

And the head will appear smaller.
over

is mk677 legit how do i check if my plates are closed so i can blast hgh

This
Https   hypebeastcom image 2019 12 balenciaga triple s beige off white clear sole colorway re
And 1.5 inch lifts

nah my guy anything after 2 inches looks extremely obvious and goofy. Just buy airmax 720 and call it a day you get 4cm.

What about 4.5 cm shoes? 6 cm shoes?

You can be safe at 3 inches but it's still going to be have a huge learning curve, just airmaxx first and get adjustable lifts tbh.

Also forgot to mention with lifts you are gonna walk funny as well. And it takes a lot of practice to master it.

You need to be able to disguise the lifts well and create the illusions of no lifts.

And the lifts need to be a high quality product. No cheap shit.

Personally I'd opt for an inch at maximum and use it a maximum for 2 days a week.

If you wanna do everyday then I'd say half an inch maximum.

It's free height at that point so nothing to worry about.

Although even at half an inch lifts i get worried in case people might notice but there just in my head.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Also forgot to mention with lifts you are gonna walk funny as well. And it takes a lot of practice to master it.

You need to be able to disguise the lifts well and create the illusions of no lifts.

Personally I'd opt for an inch at maximum and use it a maximum for 2 days a week.

Although even at half an inch lifts i get worried in case people might notice but there just in my head.
based realist.
having said that, i still wear 2'' lifts with a .75'' shoe heel for a combined 2.75'' increase. its sad because even then im only standing at 6'3.75 (minus ~-.75'' given compression of the lifts) which most 6'2 guys are when they wear ordinary 6'2 shoes.

i wear 1.75 inch lifts daily just fine