is hair maxxing cope?

luketo

luketo

Iron
does hair really have a substancial effect on atrractiveness? or should a properly looksmaxxed guy look good in any hairstyle, asking cus i was wanting to get myself a haircut but found it way simpler to just fucking kill myself

Hair has a HUGE impact
Maxresdefault 1
Hair system

Some extremely gifted dudes can pull off the "i don't give a fuck about my hair" look, but on average hair is everything. So if you have hair, please be grateful 😄 get a hair cut and be jolly

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, FutureAestheticMale, Graham and 2 others
thanks bro, life fuel fr

does hair really have a substancial effect on atrractiveness? or should a properly looksmaxxed guy look good in any hairstyle, asking cus i was wanting to get myself a haircut but found it way simpler to just fucking kill myself
In a nutshell yes, why do u think guy’s here are all paranoid talking about hair loss prevention shit like minox and fin

its important because i think it gives symmetry to face and a sign of youthfulness

even chad would look bad with a bad haircut

Hair is the most important looksmax for average guys.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Agendum
yes especially if you have a big forehead you can fraud to cover it

Hair Is Very Important
@Graham

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Having solid hairline is only the beginning, many people don't understand this and just fix their shit with finasteride only to have basic ass haircuts that @ARIES7 posted.

Sure, its better than being bald but its not a halo having the same NPC cut that everyone else has. Experiment with longer styles and find a way to improve hair health further beyond just pure hairline gains

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and Slob
Having solid hairline is only the beginning, many people don't understand this and just fix their shit with finasteride only to have basic ass haircuts that @ARIES7 posted.

Sure, its better than being bald but its not a halo having the same NPC cut that everyone else has. Experiment with longer styles and find a way to improve hair health further beyond just pure hairline gains
Can you post examples of haircuts you recommend?

can pull off the "i don't give a fuck about my hair" look
No they can't, the examples I see given of people like this (e.g. Meeks) looked way better and healthier with hair.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm

how can you improve hair health?

Hairmaxxing is one of the few net positive looksmaxxes, with osteotomy surgeries theres a risk of downsides.

No they can't, the examples I see given of people like this (e.g. Meeks) looked way better and healthier with hair.
Well ok, maybe better with hair. But he did become a model still and all the hoes went crazy. But I understand what you're saying. It's better to have hair regardless

• +1
Reactions: Graham