is having laterally wide or projected zygos more important?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
i think projected, projected is harder to get too, only lefort 3 or implants. cant bonesmash to get it. bonesmashing side of zygo is easy and safe for lateral widening unlike front/maxillary region for projection

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
projected
1620855781827-png.1132935

laterally wide

mse and mewing only helps laterally widening, not projection i think, brutal. maybe hormonemax could help projection tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
projected
1620855781827-png.1132935

laterally wide
View attachment 2097380

mse and mewing only helps laterally widening, not projection i think, brutal. maybe hormonemax could help projection tho
i cant tell the difference between the 2 examples it just seems to be lighting.

you mean forward projection vs lateral?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
i cant tell the difference between the 2 examples it just seems to be lighting.

you mean forward projection vs lateral?
yeah, forward proj vs lateral. true, pre shitty example ngl lol

• +1
Reactions: Stackz
Projected zygos are better as it implies cheekbone definition, that's rarer than flanged zygos imo.

Wide zygos aren't guaranteed to give you definition and maybe can make you look a bit chubbier if you're not lean.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 15854 and malicieusss
Both. Your zygos are a bone just like any other. The larger they are, the more everted and projected they will be. If you move them in a single dimension, the improvement will be nominal or possibly make you worse. Forward set zygos are a feminine trait and laterally event zygos are a bloated ethnic trait. You want properly developed and large zygos that grow in a diagonal fashion giving the desired appearance.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
Both. Your zygos are a bone just like any other. The larger they are, the more everted and projected they will be. If you move them in a single dimension, the improvement will be nominal or possibly make you worse. Forward set zygos are a feminine trait and laterally event zygos are a bloated ethnic trait. You want properly developed and large zygos that grow in a diagonal fashion giving the desired appearance.
can u post an example of what u consider top tier zygos on men

can u post an example of what u consider top tier zygos on men
vasiliy stepanov, lucky blue smith, bale, etc. those are just examples of high set properly grown zygos. lots of different examples of people with lower set, higher mass, etc. and you can still look good with them.

• +1
Reactions: itsovernow and Deleted member 15854
How do u know which one u have?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
@curlyheadjames flat zygo pill has hit me hard recently, i will get implants, im done coping, cant keep living like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
@curlyheadjames flat zygo pill has hit me hard recently, i will get implants, im done coping, cant keep living like this
i bonesmash right under my orbitals and my lower zygo and it seems to give more zygomatic arch projection at least in my case
keep fucking bonesmashing dude ive been doing this shit almost 2 years

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and szolliontaraelis