[Theory] Is height genetic?

Mayorga

Mayorga

Instructor
As such, there is no such thing as genetic potential, only environmental potential.
lacking genes for a certain trait is a fomr of genetic "barrier" that implies genetic potential, wouldn't you agree? Also, I'm not trying to be nitpicky in order to keep the argument alive, I just genuinely enjoy such topics.

tylerhunter97

tylerhunter97

Apprentice
limited amount of osteoprogenitor cells?
They differentiate to osteoblasts so in theory as long as you maintain osteoblast proliferation through GH/IGF-1 you will keep forming new osteoids(bone tissue)

Mayorga

Mayorga

Instructor
They differentiate to osteoblasts so in theory as long as you maintain osteoblast proliferation through GH/IGF-1 you will keep forming new osteoids(bone tissue)
when all chondrogenic progenitor cells have differentiated to osteoblasts/osteocytes, wouldn't that mean that epiphyseal plates have ossified? How would additional growth occur then?

Gudru

Gudru

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
How do I get my growth plates checked?

tylerhunter97

tylerhunter97

Apprentice
when all chondrogenic progenitor cells have differentiated to osteoblasts/osteocytes, wouldn't that mean that epiphyseal plates have ossified? How would additional growth occur then?
I don’t think so since osteoblasts/osteocytes form new bones through proliferation. I guess when all those osteoblasts turn to osteoids it means your plates are ossified. However I’m not sure about this as I lack the medical information these are just my inferences

One way to grow after ossification could be through articular cartilage however the purpose is to just grow the cartilage in legs and torso while face cartilages don’t grow which is not possible for now

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

DNA
why do people cope by saying younger people are taller? obviously they are fucking taller, women have had to option to breed with taller men for many decades now. Its NATURAL for the human race to get taller. IT IS A GENETIC ADVANTAGE. and its NATURAL for manlets TO NEVER BREED. NATURAL SELECTION

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Superior Bones
You try peptides then if after like 2 months you still haven't growth, enjoy your closed growth plates.

Pure shit, inject peptides.
Didn't work for me

My plates are open but I didn't grow with HGH injections for 3 months
Wdym isn't real HGH the best thing
In the end the only that matters is the IGF1 level no?

Gudru

Gudru

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
You try peptides then if after like 2 months you still haven't growth, enjoy your closed growth plates.

Can't I get them checked?

S

Slyfex8

Professional
Didn't work for me

My plates are open but I didn't grow with HGH injections for 3 months

Wdym isn't real HGH the best thing
In the end the only that matters is the IGF1 level no?
77c7f_ORIG-ay4mzs_4b.jpg

1572733105650.png

And anyways, short, strong pulses it is how it is supposed to works on men. For female it is more a bleed.
You can, but now how much it will cost ?

S

Slyfex8

Professional
Im low iq Bro
What do the diagrams say?
By mixing a GHRP like GHRP-2 and a GRF like Mod Grf 1-29, you can hit a short, very strong IGF-1 levels peak, at is highest this peak would be the equivalent of 15IU of pharma GH, now, the peak caused by HGH is longer, but you are injecting HGH only one time a day when you are injecting peptides 3 times a day, the short, strong peaks are also more natural since it looks like this is what happens during a natural growth spurt.

So you should inject GHRP-2 with Mod GRF 1-29 three times a day at 100mcg.

And you should also probably inject some Hexarelin like 80mcg every morning as I heard it is supposed to stimulate the pi3k pathway.

@JustTrynaGrow grew 1.4 inches in one and a half month, I discussed with him, I believe him. He was 18 and he said he think is bone age is more like 16. Then he stopped because of the lack of money.

Also there was this random guy on reddit who in 1 year had grown 3 inches at 18 years old, while he hadn't grown for several years. He wasn't really detailing his protocol, he said he used GHRP-2, Mod GRF and a few other things.

Another random guy on quora said he had grown 3inches at 19 years old involuntarily while using peptides for 1 year, the protocol was not detailed.

Last edited:
OwlGod

OwlGod

12473 mg/mL of BlackPill
Orthopedic and Endocrinologist
why do people cope by saying younger people are taller? obviously they are fucking taller, women have had to option to breed with taller men for many decades now. Its NATURAL for the human race to get taller. IT IS A GENETIC ADVANTAGE. and its NATURAL for manlets TO NEVER BREED. NATURAL SELECTION
Young people is taller because people lose cms in height when ages.

People don't really get much more taller than their parents, it's much more to do with what I said above.

@Gudru, I not really explained, you go to Endocrinologist to see your growth so you will go to a orthopedic and get x-ray of your bones.

Last edited:
Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Arcanologist
Have you found the answer?
I found a study which found out that binge drinking in female rats increased growth
By mixing a GHRP like GHRP-2 and a GRF like Mod Grf 1-29, you can hit a short, very strong IGF-1 levels peak, at is highest this peak would be the equivalent of 15IU of pharma GH, now, the peak caused by HGH is longer, but you are injecting HGH only one time a day when you are injecting peptides 3 times a day, the short, strong peaks are also more natural since it looks like this is what happens during a natural growth spurt.

And you should also probably inject some Hexarelin like 80mcg every morning as I heard it is supposed to stimulate the pi3k pathway.

@JustTrynaGrow grew 1.4 inches in one and a half month, I discussed with him, I believe him. He was 18 and he said he think is bone age is more like 16. Then he stopped because of the lack of money.

Also there was this random guy on reddit who in 1 year had grown 3 inches at 18 years old, while he hadn't grown for several years. He wasn't really detailing his protocol, he said he used GHRP-2, Mod GRF and a few other things.

Another random guy on quora said he had grown 3inches at 19 years old involuntarily while using peptides for 1 year, the protocol was not detailed.
You need to understand that nothing has any valu without RCT

B

BackFromTheMogging

Adept
I was literally starved as a child and im 6 1
That means you could have been taller, I am in the same situation only a bit taller, and I wasnt starved i was overfed veggies, which fycked up my health and also had health problems. When I finally started eating what I liked, meat, literally all my health problems went away and my growth accelerated (u was already taller than most people cause everybody a manlet here)
Look at the evolution of the average height throughout the last century. It's obviously cause of external factors (nutrition, sexual selection, exercises perhaps, etc). So, yes, genetics is the biggest part for sure, but there's significantly contribution of external factors. Almost every 15 yo today heights mogs me. The easy access of "good' food and the culture of building muscle surely has something to do with this.
Amen to this

Last edited:
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Superior Bones

Where tf can I get GHRP-2 with Mod GRF 1-29 three times a day at 100mcg

I already struggled to aquire hgh

Feanor

Feanor

Trainee
Alright, I feel the study(ies) done to show that height is 60-80% genetic is fucking bullshit. They used separated identical twins but their nutrition wasn't that different. So I'm gonna buy a pair of identical twins from the deep web and then I will raise one on my heightmaxing stack and a carnivorous diet (that IGF-1 boy) and then put them on Letrozole when they're 16 so they can grow until they're 25 and one of my haters (DrTony, x30001, anyone who likes them, etc.) will take the other twin and raise him on a healthy vegan soylent based diet which is peak nutrition according to your (((doctor))) (and shouldn't stunt growth at all) and tell them that everything is genetic. We'll see which one's kid mogs the shit out of the other at the end. The point of this dumbass thread is: 1. Height is not 100% genetic, even your mainstream medical sources disagree with you. 2. Any figures for genetic influence over height like 60%, 80%, 86%, were not studied with drug enhanced hormone secretion. It is less than 60%. Genetics are not fucking real, at least they don't work how you think they do. Scientists have found over 800 genes related to height and the influence each one of them has is incredibly minuscule. Stop promoting a theory as fact (a debunked theory by the way) with your undeserved credibility to hold back the scientific process. You should be banned for misinformation TBH.

Edit for people just reading my thread now: It took me being a bit of a dumbass (more than I usually am, I mostly try to keep things high quality so you all think I'm a genius or some shit) and arguing with people to get this point sorted out but this is my new argument: Height in nature IS genetics and nutrition, but when we go outside of it with drugs and disorders it is very clear that there is no genetic LIMIT on height. Genetic influence sure, but no limits. Want to grow taller? Follow my stack and have open growth plates. Your genes become less important the more you increase height through unnatural methods such as growth hormone peptides and AIs.
i'm sure there is epigenetics at play that account for variation in what is expected genetically. i suspect nutrition is overstated as something that affects height.

J

joseph

Trainee
Yeah I edited my post. My point is drugs make everything possible.

I'm talking about genetics vs drugs not genetics vs nutrition. This chinese boy had a genetic advantage but this thing blamed for height "genetics" is both genetics and the hormones genetics produce, and we can raise hormones outside of genetics. Obviously tall parents mostly equal tall kids and short parents mostly equal short kids, but we can chemically turn a short kid into a tall kid or a tall kid into a short kid. Genetics are not as powerful as people think, there are no limits.
What affect can these drugs have on the height of a 20 year old male? Is there still a chance to squeeze out a couple of inches?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)