Is it an IOI if a girl tells me that she saw me in her dream?

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
A foid told me today that she dreamed about me. I asked her what exactly and she said she tried to sit next to me in college, but i was running away from her the whole time so she had to sit next to some weird strangers

ultimate ioi or nah?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and badromance
Yeah maybe indirectly, i had dreams from people that appeared in my dreams that i didnt want in there she also could not tell you, but the fact that she told you you can consider that a IOI i suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Slayer tbh
that means she is thinkin about you

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 656, Autist and 3 others
she wants the dick bro

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 656, Autist and 5 others
Nigga I ain't Sigmund Freud or nothin but I think that dream means that she is into you and she thinks you aren't into her, maybe, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, mojopin and androidcel
Y E S

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 206
Slayers.me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 206
chad:chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Fuck her

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 206 and kobecel
Iod
Indicator
Of
Dreams

wtf i dreamed about barrett again today but forgot tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I asked her what exactly and she said she tried to sit next to me in college, but i was running away from her the whole time so she had to sit next to some weird strangers

If she rly said that.
SLAYER reeee:feelsree:

Is she German or ethnic ?

Yes, If she told you it was an IOI.
If she had dreamed about you without being interested in you she wouldn't have told you.

Yes, If she told you it was an IOI.
If she had dreamed about you without being interested in you she wouldn't have told you.

yo mah man, what happend to those vids you where doing? odds on going outside with a outfit on

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
If she rly said that.
SLAYER reeee:feelsree:

Is she German or ethnic ?
kurdish i think. she's orbiting me lately although i roast her at every opportunity. this dream confirms that shes into me i guess. I am not even into her, i know that she isnt a virgin anymore. She also smokes cigarettes, listens to german rap, uses ghetto slang.... no thanks.

yeh they are funny af, true weather is fucking awfull... rainy windy for the past 3 weeks and will be like that for the rest of the month. fuck it im staying indoors anyway
same. Maybe i'll take a few videos inside again till the weather gets better.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
We dont know if shes hot or not tho
kurdish i think. she's orbiting me lately although i roast her at every opportunity. this dream confirms that shes into me i guess. I am not even into her, i know that she isnt a virgin anymore. She also smokes cigarettes, listens to german rap, uses ghetto slang.... no thanks.

we need him back?

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 470, kobecel and 2 others
Free him immediately

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dodt, kobecel and 1 other person
Living in her head rent free.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dodt, RichardSpencel and 4 others
he requested

so he asked to be banned to be free from this site but we're asking to free him so once he's unbanned he's not actually free?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back