Is it better to go to a good or a bad uni?

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Title. Top unis have high grade requirements. From experience, guys who get good grades are usually pretty similar to those who don’t. All NT and fun etc. Men don’t need to study as much to get good grades whilst women do.

However, the women will be less slutty at Oxford compared to, say, Manchester uni since it’s less party oriented. This means it’s harder to get sex and slutty girls have way more sex appeal which is a shame to miss out on in your prime. Also, more of your time will be spent studying at a top-tier uni so you miss out more on the fun that university is meant to be.

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Choose the best uni you can get into. Bitches are everywhere just need to look good enough

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, MakinMogReturns, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Choose the best uni you can get into. Bitches are everywhere just need to look good enough
But at party unis there’s slutty girls everywhere so if you’re NT it’s a blast and you’re just fucking sexy girls weekly.

At other unis it’ll be more slow paced and you can’t make the most of good looks in the same way.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
If it has a good frat life go for it otherwise, the worse but more social events mog short term but long term the better school wins. If you think you are gl and Nt and want a wife the worse school is a better option. Its what i did

If it has a good frat life go for it otherwise, the worse but more social events mog short term but long term the better school wins. If you think you are gl and Nt and want a wife the worse school is a better option. Its what i did
Goon

But at party unis there’s slutty girls everywhere so if you’re NT it’s a blast and you’re just fucking sexy girls weekly.

At other unis it’ll be more slow paced and you can’t make the most of good looks in the same way.
if you ugly slutty girls will ignore you
if you are hot all girls become sluttier. Year on org and still don't know simple math
If you nt enough you can get to any party I don't think that's the case since you are org user uself

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
H
if you ugly slutty girls will ignore you
if you are hot all girls become sluttier. Year on org and still don't know simple math
If you nt enough you can get to any party I don't think that's the case since you are org user uself
i go to nights out I just browse here because it’s an addictions. Slutty girls have higher sex appeal I don’t get the confusion.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President
Title. Top unis have high grade requirements. From experience, guys who get good grades are usually pretty similar to those who don’t. All NT and fun etc. Men don’t need to study as much to get good grades whilst women do.

However, the women will be less slutty at Oxford compared to, say, Manchester uni since it’s less party oriented. This means it’s harder to get sex and slutty girls have way more sex appeal which is a shame to miss out on in your prime. Also, more of your time will be spent studying at a top-tier uni so you miss out more on the fun that university is meant to be.

Thoughts?
If you are gl you will slay at any uni. If you are ugly it will be over regardless

What Career do you want to go into ? If it’s high finance or law, you need to get into at LEAST a semi target ( Durham, Bristol), preferably target tbh ( LSE, Oxbridge, Warwick)

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
It’s best to go to the university of Jesus Christ brother. Trust God 🙏

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Allornothing
better the school the uglier the niggas tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member