Is it likely I have GH deficiency?

You can still live normally while bring 5'5 tbh

I would say LL is for true turbo manlets (5'2 or below)
idk maybe I'm too concerned with height, since it's my main failo. But at 5'5'' you'd get phyiscally mogged by sth like 80% of men, unless you're gymmaxxed. And you'd also have to compensate literally in every other facet (face, body, money, status) to have a chance with HTB+ girls.

• +1
Reactions: gonions and barettrealrx
Midget nazis are cute :)

MK is magnitudes cheaper yeah. Doesn't necessarily mean it's less effective. To reiterate my previous point, make sure to read up on everything you can about these protocols now, so you can implement them in a couple of years if you're not happy with your height. Honestly would give a kidney to go 10 years back in time to read and implement a height protocol, there's so much info nowadays just don't be lazy :lul:. I'd literally be able to 5x the interest from foids if I was 2-3 inches taller, since I'm above average in all other aspects.
Im gonna statt trying to make money and buy hgh
My growth plates are gonna close soon as fuck i gotta be quick:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

View attachment 2925482

Im gonna statt trying to make money and buy hgh
My growth plates are gonna close soon as fuck i gotta be quick:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
dw lil bro you still got 3-4-5 years for your growth plates to fuse unless you had an early puberty. Go get a scan of your plates for your own peace of mind.

• +1
dw lil bro you still got 3-4-5 years for your growth plates to fuse unless you had an early puberty. Go get a scan of your plates for your own peace of mind.
I had an early puberty
Hm ill just hope theyre open wont hurt even if i injected with closes plates ye?
Dont wanna waste time setting an appointment when my mom delays everything

I had an early puberty
Hm ill just hope theyre open wont hurt even if i injected with closes plates ye?
Dont wanna waste time setting an appointment when my mom delays everything
How much is your mom gonna delay it :lul:
No point in injecting if your growth plates are closed, you'll just waste your money.
Don't hope if they're open or not bro, I'm advising you to get them scanned, so you know how much time you got left. Believe me, the feeling of being stuck at 5'9'' for life, knowing that it's the only thing holding you back from ascending, is a terrible feeling jfl :lul:

• +1
How much is your mom gonna delay it :lul:
No point in injecting if your growth plates are closed, you'll just waste your money.
Don't hope if they're open or not bro, I'm advising you to get them scanned, so you know how much time you got left. Believe me, the feeling of being stuck at 5'9'' for life, knowing that it's the only thing holding you back from ascending, is a terrible feeling jfl :lul:
Nah im pretty sure theyre still open

• +1
Reactions: mogre
It is likely you are just a genetic manlet

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and barettrealrx
Why do you think mk is cope? Curious cos I haven't read a lot about these protocols (just a bit), since I'm already oldcel and they're not gonna do anything for me. I did mk for gym gains tho but it was mostly cope for good pumps in the gym. Mk is way cheaper and stimulates your body to produce 2x more growth hormones (there's multiple growth hormones in the body, as oppossed to HGH which is only one of them). And also mimics the natural release of growth hormone in the body in a pulsatile fashion throughout the whole day as oppossed to HGH spikes and drops. And you don't have to store it in the fridge.
instead of reading the goyslop peddled around here dyor fag. mk677's ghrelin spike rapes mtor and pi3k growth pathways, so for bones and muscle mk677 isnt as effective as a low dose of hgh

If you weren to use peptides, dont be a pussyfag and just pin it. better for u than orals.

August 29 2023 i was 5 6

Today im 5 6.75 ( could be same height maybe mismeasured )

Should i go to an endocrinologist to make sure?

Thd calculator siad my tanner stage was 4.2

Im 14 and 8 months, 165 lbs, 5 6.75, both parents are 5 5 :lul:
tanner stage calculators isnt accurate for asians, since it goes off body hair jfl

inject fag. i started at same age as u. stop overcomplicating