Is it over? Should I rope? 22-24% body fat

long midface and bloated, but good eye area and decent side, lose weight and then we'll see

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Can someone morph me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yeah I assumed that but I wanted to be sure. Anyway can I pm you?
When I first heard it I thought someone was calling another user an elf of some sorts. Mirin the elf, see? It sounds like an elf's name if you really think about it. And yes OP, you can DM me pics. I've rated several members before.

• +1
When I first heard it I thought someone was calling another user an elf of some sorts. Mirin the elf, see? It sounds like an elf's name if you really think about it. And yes OP, you can DM me pics. I've rated several members before.
Haha I was like yeah wtf? Anyway I dmd you
long midface and bloated, but good eye area and decent side, lose weight and then we'll see
Hard to tell in these photos but I have a small forhead does that help with the long mid face?

Last edited:
Haha I was like yeah wtf? Anyway I dmd you

Hard to tell in these photos but I have a small forhead does that help with the long mid face?
It may actually make the midface look longer.

Your just fat and have small chin.
Your porb in the best potions of us all tbh

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 3202
long mid face isn't bad if you can pull it off, look up adam lanza in the newly released ddr videos, he was slayer material, he looked bad ass as fuck.

• +1
long mid face isn't bad if you can pull it off, look up adam lanza in the newly released ddr videos, he was slayer material, he looked bad ass as fuck.
They say slightly compact is better than slightly long, I disagree. Round face is more cucky (no offense to any roundfacedcels).

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
No way you actually mean this
I'm being 100% real fucku!
Some users in here including me need a BiMax, Genioplasty, Eyes and Rhinoplasty like we need a lot of fucking bones to break.
But in your case you need to just gymmax and diet down and a wide genioplasty

• +1
Some users in here including me need a BiMax, Genioplasty, Eyes and Rhinoplasty like we need a lot of fucking bones to break.
Can I DM you a pic?

• +1
Life fuel thank you :) also the genioplasty would be to make my chin more square? Someone said on another forum that I have a recessed maxilla which I’m not educated enough to tell.
Eye color halo
Wdym halo?

Life fuel thank you :) also the genioplasty would be to make my chin more square? Someone said on another forum that I have a recessed maxilla which I’m not educated enough to tell.
That's bullshit.
Your chin isn't even recessed and yes to make your chin more square and masculine.

• +1
That's bullshit.
Your chin isn't even recessed and yes to make your chin more square and masculine.
Not my chin my maxilla. Anyway if it is I’ve gotten into mewing so maybe that will help it down the line

Not my chin my maxilla. Anyway if it is I’ve gotten into mewing so maybe that will help it down the line
Yes I know a recessed maxilla comes with a recessed chin 99% of the time.
If you need my advice.
I would say log off of every incel forum you know of
Hit the gym and do cardio HARD and diet down
When you get to 10-15% body fat come back here and will advice you about surgery if this forum doesn't get nuked
Please keep in mind that gym and low bodyfat can ascend you on it's own you never really know

• +1
Yes I know a recessed maxilla comes with a recessed chin 99% of the time.
If you need my advice.
I would say log off of every incel forum you know of
Hit the gym and do cardio HARD and diet down
When you get to 10-15% body fat come back here and will advice you about surgery if this forum doesn't get nuked
Please keep in mind that gym and low bodyfat can ascend you on it's own you never really know
Yeah will do I mainly came here for a rate and surgery advice because I knew it would be the most honest and Brutal. And will definitely do my long term goal is to be 175 with an 8% body fat (I’m 5’11.5) my current weight is 180 at like 24% (not good I know but I’m ready for change) oh and I’ve also been lifting for a month now
Oranges or pee.
Wdym oranges or pee?

I feel like you could be a chad if you fixed your lower third, everything else seems rlly good. Try losing body fat and if that doesn't work, learn to cope or get surgery.

• +1
I feel like you could be a chad if you fixed your lower third, everything else seems rlly good. Try losing body fat and if that doesn't work, learn to cope or get surgery.
What about the lower third exactly? The chin or the jaw?

Stupid if you do, if you ever become famous (highly unlikely, but let's pretend it's a possibility, shall we?) someone will find out that you've visited an "incel" website and have also wanted or have had surgery, it'll make you look vain and not to mention that you've rotted on an "incel" website. The only reason actors get away with it is because they have to have surgery and/or fillers for parts in a movie. If the actors don't, they risk losing their jobs.
lmfao bro why'd you give a fuck? seriously i blackpill my mates irl and sometimes whore shame sluts out loud, not afraid to be known as an incel irl ngl bro.
why'd you care about any of that shit if you call yourself blackpilled!

looksMAX

that implies that you are at least trying to improve, not staying at 24% jfl

youd prob look good at 10% bf ngl

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok and Uglyandfat
Doing a water fast soon
whats the point in water fasting lmao

bro just lose weight, i think youd look good
just hit the gym and eat less crap. simple!

whats the point in water fasting lmao

bro just lose weight, i think youd look good
just hit the gym and eat less crap. simple!
Not working for me in terms of fat loss though I feel like I fucked my metabolism from a previous cut so I’m just gonna restart

It's an illusion when you have fat, look up Kinobody before and after he lost fat
if ur talking about this then yeah its insane
Try looksmaxing for 2 years and see if it improves your luck with foids if it doesn't you can always rope.
im not doing it for women Im doing it for myself

Last edited:
im not doing it for women Im doing it for myself
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OH NONONONONONOONONONONONOONONONONONONOON

So high fat %???
Then, whe can't see the actual bonesstructure on face, due to fat/bloat. Maybe there's a chad face under that blubber, maybe not.
So it's not over. First lose the fat percenatge, so you actually see what your face is.

Here some examples. Of ugly fat faced people, whom looked actually quit good under all that blubber:

• +1